Dream hunt tonight. What variety!

SAW WEEEEEEEEETTTTTT HUNT !!!!!

Looks like you had a blast there and more to come huh !?
Good luck cleaning out the rest of the goodies from that old dirt. And oh BTW, could you please post some close up shots of the seated coins at least???? please!!
Most of us don't get to see coins like that very often and we hang out on this site to live vicariously through folks like you.....and speaking of living it, have you done or thought of doin any videos of these recoveries?? Some people really love watching those hunts on you tube.......
Well, have a good one, and congrats again.........Bob

Haha I think I should be making these requests of you instead based on what you show in your signature! You've found way cooler stuff than I ever have, and more of it, too!

That’s the way to get some action going Jeff! Not saying it would happen...with you or me...but SWIM might keep a really good coin should it be uncovered,and use the rest for a display as promised. SWIM is the person doing the work...:grin:

Very nice! We have a museum spot like that in our town, but yours sounds virgin. Our’s has been absolutely hammered for the last 40 or 50 years.

That’s gotta be a blast with those digs you’re getting!

Congrats on all the great finds !
It's very hard to find a site that good !
Now go back again and ... "shop till you drop" ! :run1:

Good Luck !

Very nice! We have a museum spot like that in our town, but yours sounds virgin. Our’s has been absolutely hammered for the last 40 or 50 years.

That’s gotta be a blast with those digs you’re getting!

I can't believe it's producing as well as it is so far. I'm sure the finds will thin out a lot as I move away from the house, but still a blast while it's producing now

Back
Top Bottom