Tesoro users?

Although I never used one, I would get the Tesoro Vaquero. It appears similar to the Tejon which I have, but much more easier to use for better coin hunting.

Last edited:
I've narrowed down the amount of Tesoros to just 2 now, the Vaquero and Mojave. Deeptech Vista Gold Gain replaced my Tejon.

I guess it would depend on what I was using it for. I have a few with another on the way. I do like my mojave when I’m hitting the playgrounds and sledding hills. If I’m looking for deeper old coins in permission yards it would be my cibola but that might change when my vaquero gets here.

Vaquero all day long. Best bang for the buck. It's deep and will hit on small pieces of metal that some other high end detectors won't even touch.

Just getting back into the hobby. Mostly a coin guy so I am leaning towards the Vaquero myself. So your not alone in this..:?:

I loved the Vaquero, yet never had an Outlaw. I always thought if it was anything like the Bandido II uMax, it would be the one!

Although I never used one, I would get the Tesoro Vaquero. It appears similar to the Tejon which I have, but much more easier to use for better coin hunting.

Vaquero! If you could have two, also get the Mojave.

beephead

Just getting back into the hobby. Mostly a coin guy so I am leaning towards the Vaquero myself. So your not alone in this..:?:

I loved the Vaquero, yet never had an Outlaw. I always thought if it was anything like the Bandido II uMax, it would be the one!

Vaquero

So I was curious... you some machines with proven performance, why the draw to Tesoro?
I have the Equinox 800 so really won't be buying another machine soon. JUst would like to try a Vaq out sometime.
I really prefer multitone screen machines. I may get a Patriot. My wife wants no more at all.:(
I know my At pro is useless in iron riddled house tearouts:no: Other than that its been pretty good for me.

Which to have

I only had one and that was the Sliver U max with the clean sweep coil also had the stock 8" coil. This when using the clean sweep coil sure did bring in the coin and because of the coverage of this coil your could cover some ground very quickly without missing a target. I wish I had not sold it but sometime you have to let go to get something else in my case it was a better beach machine:grin:

I can answer that-thanks to my wife! When we shop, I'm always reminding her she has several at home. "But this one has a light!" Etc, etc,etc.....:lol:

ha ha ha...same here. Mine says, as long as it comes outta your piggy bank, buy what you'd like. Phoeey, my piggy is starving.

Attachments

• im-so-broke-my-penny-bank-is-starving.jpg
    im-so-broke-my-penny-bank-is-starving.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 245
Back
Top Bottom