ENDED Guess the Clad Contest

ScubaDetective

In Memory Of
Forum Supporter
As most know i am heading to Florida to get out of this fluffy white junk. I am taking 6 tanks, one of my CZ-21's and a Whites Dual Field. I will be detecting from Feb 10 - Feb 19th.

Winner #1

All you have to do is guess the total number of coins I will find without going over.

Winner #2

All you need to do is guess the amount I find. Foreign money will be included but at American value. Again you cannot go over.

BONUS

For the TWO WINNERS ONLY. Guess the silver and gold I find within 1 either direction. (I am hoping!!)

GUESS FORMAT

So every guess should be formatted like Total coins: Total value: How many Silver: How many Gold:

RULES

1. You need at least 200 posts on this site to enter.

2. Anyone that has won a prize over 100.00 from ME, please do not enter to win. You can enter to see if you would have won but please do not expect a prize.

3. Only one guess will be allowed. Guessing will begin Feb 1st and continue till Feb 10th. GUESSING will be CLOSED Midnight Pacific Time on Feb 10th.

4. You may NOT edit your post after Feb 10th cut off date.

5. Contest winner will be announced sometime in February. Actually the day I leave Florida but prize will not be mailed till I arrive back in Michigan.

6. In the event I get ate by a shark in Florida, contest is ended and void!

PRIZES

Each of the two winners will receive a Garrett Carrot OR the value from a sponsor of my choosing.

BONUS: In the event a winner guesses the bonus in silver they will win an additional 50.00 amount from the same sponsor. If they guess the gold amount they will win an additional 100.00.

Prizes can total 270.00 each.

When I was in Florida last time I was there 3 weeks. Spent about 14 hours a day in the water and came home with 688 coins and 1 gold ring. (I never added them up) This time only 9 days, no clue how long I will be able to detect, but only going to detect.

GOOD LUCK!

Last edited:
Total coins: 350
Total value: $50
How many Silver: 1
How many Gold: 1

Thanks for another neat contest Scuba !!!!

Last edited:
Ok, not sure what time zone you're in, but here's my guess:

Total coins: 420
Total value: $42.24
How many Silver: 14
How many Gold: 2

Thanks! :D

Last edited:
Its Feb 1st!

My guess:

Total Coins: 235
Total Value: $24.00