New Member from Morris County, NJ

ZeeDee

Hi everyone, just wanted to introduce myself. I'm located in the Chatham/Madison area of NJ and started detecting a few months ago. I've been using a Sovereign GT I got on Ebay with Sunray S-12 and S-8 coils. I've had some good finds on the beach in the summer months, mostly clad coins and jewelry. See the picture below for some of my more interesting finds. Also I've hunted on some farms in Bucks County, PA without much luck. I'm interested in hearing how others have been doing in the area!

Attachments

• IMG_6665.jpg
    IMG_6665.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 227
  • IMG_6666.jpg
    IMG_6666.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 209
:fmdfwelcome:... from the cold & snowy state of Minnesota! :lotsasnow::snowtruck::snowballfight: Thanks for joining, we're glad to have you with us. :yes:

Those are some nice finds. :thumbsup:

Welcome to the Forum! Great work in a short time afield!

The key to success in detecting is paying attention to details....Tell us a little more about yourself..Are you married? :laughing:

I'm seeing at least a 5gr 14k there all day long! Maybe even an 18k 8gr Artcarved! :laughing: I also like the maple hardwood flooring..which is old...so I'm assuming you restored that house?...Yet your hand doesnt show any undue wear?

OK, going off the pics, I'm gonna call you are 32yrs old, been married for 6-10yrs, and thats an 18k ring...You have a really nice job like programming or something and paid somebody else to restore those floors??

Sorry! I cant help it! I'm like the guy at the carnival who guesses weights..or like that Long Island Medium Lady....All I got to go on is two little pics! Oh, does the name Jenny mean anything to you? or James or Jimmy or Eddie? Nicki? Pauli? Snookie?.:laughing:

Come back!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom