• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

This Week Duces were Wild !

SoOregonMd

Elite Member
This week turned out to be the best week I have had in a VERY long time.

11/9 - Friday, Silver ring and a Gold wedding band (3.8 gr)
11/10 - Saturday, a honker of a Silver band apparently from Nepal
11/11 - Sunday, Sweet chunk of Dental Gold. (3.03 gr)
11/12 - Monday, 2 Silver Rosie's
11/15 - Today, a 53 GW & a 44 Mercury dime (both my Second GW and My Second Mercury)

(2) Silver rings
(2) pieces of Gold
(2) Silver Rosie's
(2) Other Silver Coins (GW) & (Merc)

I have never had a 2 Silver Coin Day and this week I got 2 :shock:

So for me.. 2's seem to have been my Lucky Number for the week !

I am really loving the Equinox and have started to become one in a Zen sort of way with it and am looking forward to more to come.

HH and Thanks for looking

Attachments

• WSilver.jpg
    WSilver.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 363
  • WGold.jpg
    WGold.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 360
  • WRosie.jpg
    WRosie.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 367
  • WMerc.jpg
    WMerc.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 360
  • WAll.jpg
    WAll.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 360
Retired?

From the looks of that schedule, can we all conclude that SoOregonMd is RETIRED ? šŸ˜
I thought from your title, you were going to tell us you got a couple 2-cent pieces. Wouldnā€™t that be a nice way to wrap up the week?! Great job!

Oh, and thanks for the Happy Birthday wishes a couple of days ago.

Jim

PS - Snow, rain & slush here today and Iā€™m headed out in 45 minutes to help someone locate a lost wedding band

Great hunt. Thanks for posting pics as you guys are where I am getting all my treasure excitement through for the next 5 months until this awful white stuff melts. HH . Good luck. Hope you have many more days as good or better

Incredible week! Congrats on the golds and silvers!
Thanks GS !!

congrats, congrats
(2) congrats

Seriously, that is an awesome amount of loot!!

Double Thanks Remmy :)

Wow! Fantastic week of finds, Big Congrats!

Thanks Ron appreciate that.

From the looks of that schedule, can we all conclude that SoOregonMd is RETIRED ? ��
I thought from your title, you were going to tell us you got a couple 2-cent pieces. Wouldnā€™t that be a nice way to wrap up the week?! Great job!

Oh, and thanks for the Happy Birthday wishes a couple of days ago.

Jim

PS - Snow, rain & slush here today and Iā€™m headed out in 45 minutes to help someone locate a lost wedding band

Thanks Jim and to answer your Question.. no this guy is not retired.. 9 more years to go.. Saturday and Sunday were the only "longer" hunts, the rest were quick 1 hour dig all the high conducters and leave the pennies alone. Damn Time change :(

Great hunt. Thanks for posting pics as you guys are where I am getting all my treasure excitement through for the next 5 months until this awful white stuff melts. HH . Good luck. Hope you have many more days as good or better

Come on Yopper .. "You ain't no Daisy..", get out there and bring your blow torch with you.

Congrats on a great week!!!

Thank You Lil WOrm.. I was a happy hunter.

Great week. That many nice hunts right in a row is awesome.

I know Stiffwrists.. they don't come around all that often that's for damn sure.

Incredible week! Congrats on all the silver and gold!

Thanks CW.. Silver is actually hard to come by around here.. I was VERY thankful especially the Mercury.

Awesome finds! Congrats

Thanks Tom !!

Very nice! Finding a tooth cap would be a little creepy!

Doc, My daughter pretty much summed it up Quote: "Gross but very cool"

Dang! Killed it! Love the silver nepal ring.

Thanks Rat.. that actually has got to be my favorite ring I have found so far.. and "It Fits"

:pNice finds there.:thumbsup::gettinmoney:
Thanks USA Appreciate that !!

Ok...Nobody asked, but I gotta know....Where were did you find these things?? At the Pawn Shop? Thats understandable...Good Work!:laughing:

Ok...Nobody asked, but I gotta know....Where were did you find these things?? At the Pawn Shop? Thats understandable...Good Work!:laughing:

:laughing::laughing:

All but the Nepal Ring and Grandpa's Molar were at a State Park I have been hitting all freaking year long.. apparently it is Feast or Famine here..

The Nepal ring at a Local Dried up lake, I nicked it hammering it out of the concrete like soil.

Grandpa's Molar as I am calling it.. foot of a tree.. Someone said Maybe Grandpa had one too many and did a header into the tree.. I don't know but "Thanks G-Pa"

:laughing::laughing:
Grandpa's Molar as I am calling it.. foot of a tree.. Someone said Maybe Grandpa had one too many and did a header into the tree.. I don't know but "Thanks G-Pa"

Yeah? ...You got off easy then! In order for me to find my G'pas gold capped mandibles, I first had to sift his ashes through a spaghetti colander! Then, unsuccessful, I had to go back to the crematorium and crawl into the oven and go through the catch pan there with my pinpointer! (Of course I followed the LOTO safety procedures) Then, still unsuccessful, I had to go rough up the undertaker, and he finally dropped dime on the mortician!

So I finally got them, out of his toolbox, right next to his pliers, but it was a very time consuming process! :laughing: And me in my grieving state no less!

Unfortunately for me, my G'paw didnt drink or have a penchant for getting his teeth punched out or something....He was a great guy, and I loved him! But he coulda made this a lot easier by simply getting bombed and running headlong into a tree out in the front yard...Plus, the Wife wanted me to buy her a new colander, so it was a lot of trouble....That mortician lost a few teeth in the process though, a few of his and a few of my Gpaws...I took the whole toolbox away from him..I figured what the Hell? Who is he gonna call, and guy cant have enough sets of pliers?.:laughing:...Gold is where you find it!

Back
Top Bottom