• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Xmas gift exchange

Thanks for the reminder guys!
Should be ready to go now, link at the top of page :chaplin:

Santa cannot dig a hundred coins in 1 hour with a Stanley screw driver.:laughing: But he can deliver over a hundred presents per hour. :laughing:

Be jealous of santa, rumor has it with a wiggle of his nose gold and silver rise from the ground and water. How do you think he affords all those gifts? Have you heard the rumor all the gold is missing from Fort Knox?...yep...santa! :lol::shock:

I cannot participate only been a member for 323 days :(... Will be looking forward to it next year for sure. Merry Christmas to all

Vlad, let Yooper in!! He is on the cusp of 1 year and it quite obvious he is one of us and isn’t going anywhere!!!

Last edited:
Glad, let Yooper in!! He is on the cusp of 1 year and it quite obvious he is one of us and isn’t going anywhere!!!

Hey! Rules are Rules! Dammit! You cant make any special dispensations just because the Yoop has a Minelab NOX 800 and has happened to be a funny and contributing Forum member, and a Silver Killer! Let alone He and his Family has been a generous Host on several float copper hunts to not only me but also to another Forum Member!!

Its easy enough to PM da Yoop and get his address, and send him a little something on the side..He'd probably giggle like a schoolgirl for a few Indian head Pennies! A Buffalo Nickel and he would be doing cartwheels! Send him a Merc Dime and he would flop out on the deck and do a snow angel in the nude!! :laughing:

I got a load of Beanie babys that would be really great targets for his indoor crossbow range!...I bet he would like those, and the shipping wouldnt be too much...Hell, He wont be able to detect for another 8 months anyway, so sending any Detecting related present is just rubbing salt! Shooting Beanie Babies with a crossbow indoors is sort of fun...at least its something!

I also have a fruitcake around here someplace, that may fit into his woodstove and would most certainly throw off some BTU's, but as you know, those are pretty damn heavy! Cost a fortune to ship! May as well send him a brick! Or a CZ 20!..:laughing:

I wonder what my Forum Christmas Club Member I was paired with last year was thinking when they sent me that fruitcake? Of course it was a Minelabber! Probably thought it was 'festive' or they were checking me out as a potential love interest?...Although flattered, Like on most Christmases past, I was left unrequited ....No Tee Boi, G Boi, or Fisher Swisher would EVER send a Member a fruitcake! Hell, Y'all have enough sense to at least send me a Stanley Screwdriver or some Hothands!..:laughing:

Attachments

• minelab.jpg
    minelab.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 195
  • upnorthmike-2.jpg
    upnorthmike-2.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 181
  • upnorthmike.jpg
    upnorthmike.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 176
Last edited:
Hey! Rules are Rules! Dammit! You cant make any special dispensations just because the Yoop has a Minelab NOX 800 and has happened to be a funny and contributing Forum member, and a Silver Killer! Let alone He and his Family has been a generous Host on several float copper hunts to not only me but also to another Forum Member!!

Its easy enough to PM da Yoop and get his address, and send him a little something on the side..He'd probably giggle like a schoolgirl for a few Indian head Pennies! A Buffalo Nickel and he would be doing cartwheels! Send him a Merc Dime and he would flop out on the deck and do a snow angel in the nude!! :laughing:

I got a load of Beanie babys that would be really great targets for his indoor crossbow range!...I bet he would like those, and the shipping wouldnt be too much...Hell, He wont be able to detect for another 8 months anyway, so sending any Detecting related present is just rubbing salt! Shooting Beanie Babies with a crossbow indoors is sort of fun...at least its something!

I also have a fruitcake around here someplace, that may fit into his woodstove and would most certainly throw off some BTU's, but as you know, those are pretty damn heavy! Cost a fortune to ship! May as well send him a brick! Or a CZ 20!..:laughing:

I wonder what my Forum Christmas Club Member I was paired with last year was thinking when they sent me that fruitcake? Of course it was a Minelabber! Probably thought it was 'festive' or they were checking me out as a potential love interest?...Although flattered, Like on most Christmases past, I was left unrequited ....No Tee Boi, G Boi, or Fisher Swisher would EVER send a Member a fruitcake! Hell, Y'all have enough sense to at least send me a Stanley Screwdriver or some Hothands!..:laughing:
As bad as these last couple days have been no matter how down I am you can make laugh my you know what off . Thanks for the laughs really needed that

Glad, let Yooper in!! He is on the cusp of 1 year and it quite obvious he is one of us and isn’t going anywhere!!!

Thanks for the attempted vote in . Yes I will still be here for next years exchange but I wouldn’t expect any rules to be bent for me or anyone. Hope you and everyone have a great Christmas and gift exchange.

I loved the years I participated but this year due to my wife's surgery I will not be able to. Money is going to be super tight for the next 2 months. I cant wait to see what everyone gets!

Vlad, let Yooper in!! He is on the cusp of 1 year and it quite obvious he is one of us and isn’t going anywhere!!!

While he may not be eligible for the gift exchange, there is nothing that says you can't send a gift to a friend unless you have to have something in return.

Back
Top Bottom