It's out Tomorrow

Good grief - that shovel is getting stabbed into the dirt like he's got crime scene evidence to bury and the cops are one their way!! If I wielded my shovel like that, every find I've uncovered would be absolutely scorched! :laughing:

Interesting that a software developer perceived enough of a market to invest time into a detecting based game! Not sure that I would play it, but it does look well done. And they hit the timing right...exactly when folks are starting to put the detectors away for the winter! Brilliant - someone on that development team is a detectorist! :lol:

Didn't Steam have some credit card privacy/data issues not too long ago? May be related to growing pains.

My two daughters want me to download it . So I will be checking it out . At least I will be able to detect and find treasure this way until the snow melts. Can I enter my finds in any of the contests on here :laughing: Maybe I will win something :laughing:

HAHA~! a metal detecting video game. Never thought I would see the day. I think I'm going to buy it because it actually looks pretty good. The only problem is, I live in Cali and there is no reason not to go out and look for real treasure. Maybe if I get skunked this will be my back up :p

Back
Top Bottom