Aukey B80 Low latency earbuds at Amazon. 19.99 after coupon

Thanks for the heads up. I hope they work with my Nox 800. My phones were sent in for warranty several weeks ago and they are out of stock to send a replacement. Not happy with ML right now.

Cliff

Thanks for the heads up. I hope they work with my Nox 800. My phones were sent in for warranty several weeks ago and they are out of stock to send a replacement. Not happy with ML right now.

Cliff

I use them on my Nox 800...they work well

I have been using these on my Nox 600 for a while. At this price, I just bought a second pair!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I bought 2 pair at this price :) My dog ate my first pair and I'm using my first spare...so now I will have a second set and one for gifting

I have them and use them on my 2 year old Nox...they work great!
Better sounding than the cheap ML phones which always sounded a bit muddy to me.
Still, beware, it has been reported on all the older Nox models they pair up easily but on the newer stock they won't connect at all so something was changed over the last two years.
No way to tell when that change in manufacturing happened, though, just gotta try them and see if they work on your model.

Thanks for the heads up!!!

These sound great listening to music and easily paired up with my EQ600. Just scored a backup pair at this ridiculously low price.

Back
Top Bottom