Large like a clad half, but no

Webekin

Detected the ball field of a school that was closed in 1968. Like to detect the areas close to the concession stand found this gaming token from Blackhawk, CO. "Good for one Dollar" Gregory ST.
Also found 3 memorials and a 1998 Dime. Next time I'll hunt closer to the building. Webekin

Attachments

• 20201128_220812_resized.jpg
    20201128_220812_resized.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 262
  • 20201128_140847_resized.jpg
    20201128_140847_resized.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 270
Last edited:
Closed in 1968 but there is modern money, and a modern token. What is it being used for now? This is in CO? Now that’s a token!

Not CO. Stark, KS

This is in Stark, KS. The school it's self is gone, with just the gym and kitchen still in use by the Grant township. There is maybe 6 pieces of playground equipment still in use, and the baseball field is still used. The concession stand is modern and has facilities included. May have been hunted hard during the previous years. Still the gaming token was a nice reward for the exercise I received. It may become a pocket piece. Webekin

Not CO. Stark, KS

This is in Stark, KS. The school it's self is gone, with just the gym and kitchen still in use by the Grant township. There is maybe 6 pieces of playground equipment still in use, and the baseball field is still used. The concession stand is modern and has facilities included. May have been hunted hard during the previous years. Still the gaming token was a nice reward for the exercise I received. It may become a pocket piece. Webekin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom