I Was Lost, Then I Was Found, TRX

Martin_V3i

Elite Member
I couldn't find my TRX pinpointer for a hunt yesterday. My first thought was I had brought it into the house after the last hunt on Wednesday, 35 minute drive, tiny downtown city park. I went all over this house, plus the car trunk, many times yesterday. I tried to just accept I'd left it in that park and now, after T-giving visitors, it was surely gone. Still I just couldn't get closure so I got up this morning and made the 35 minute drive to settle my mind.

Nope, it wasn't there, but I sorta got some resolve that I at least tried, and drove home. It wasn't 30 minutes after getting home, I turned a corner coming into the living room and d@med there it was, next to the flat screen TV on the same path I took from the front door that Tuesday before. If it'd been a snake, it woulda bit me. Ain't it odd how you find what you are looking for, after you stop looking for it?

And some things that i know i saw a month or so ago have totally disappeared. But i havent quit looking. Found some things where my Eldest and his Sons had put them after they had used them. Took hours of looking.
Glad you found your pin pointer.

Yup, did the same thing with my shovel. Sad part or maybe scary is it was hanging on wall of my garage where it supposed to be.

I couldn't find my TRX pinpointer for a hunt yesterday. My first thought was I had brought it into the house after the last hunt on Wednesday, 35 minute drive, tiny downtown city park. I went all over this house, plus the car trunk, many times yesterday. I tried to just accept I'd left it in that park and now, after T-giving visitors, it was surely gone. Still I just couldn't get closure so I got up this morning and made the 35 minute drive to settle my mind.

Nope, it wasn't there, but I sorta got some resolve that I at least tried, and drove home. It wasn't 30 minutes after getting home, I turned a corner coming into the living room and d@med there it was, next to the flat screen TV on the same path I took from the front door that Tuesday before. If it'd been a snake, it woulda bit me. Ain't it odd how you find what you are looking for, after you stop looking for it?

Sounds like me and my flipphone, I have to call "where's my cellphone" a LOT. I swear one day I'm gonna paint it Fluorescent Orange. :lol:

Ever think the "universe" striking in strange ways?

Like , maybe it wasnt where you actually found it , before you went to look for it at the park?

(Cue the twilight zone theme)

Back
Top Bottom