• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Anyone know the way to Mordor?

3Jacks

Detecting around the perimeter of the basketball court at a local park and my son pulled this up with his Ace 250.

I told him he would need to head to Mordor to drop it into mount doom and have started calling him Frodo lately.

It hits as a gold ring, but I'm sure it's either gold plated tungston or sterling based off of the ones for sale on Amazon. It's not magnetic so I'm hoping silver.

Attachments

• IMG_20201123_142633.jpg
    IMG_20201123_142633.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 204
FYI I’m pretty sure I saw those offered in both plated and solid. Careful with that thing, especially if you start thinking of it as “Precious”.

It should make finding the other rings a lot easier... (rimshot)

Detecting around the perimeter of the basketball court at a local park and my son pulled this up with his Ace 250.

I told him he would need to head to Mordor to drop it into mount doom and have started calling him Frodo lately.

It hits as a gold ring, but I'm sure it's either gold plated tungston or sterling based off of the ones for sale on Amazon. It's not magnetic so I'm hoping silver.

That's the best looking one I've seen. I've found over a dozen "rings of power." But that one is a genuine keeper. All of mine have corrosion on them.

Skippy

That's the best looking one I've seen. I've found over a dozen "rings of power." But that one is a genuine keeper. All of mine have corrosion on them.

Skippy

I just found one..... it was plated zinc..... and corroded. No power at all :twisted::twisted:

Back
Top Bottom