State parks in MA

seanprodanas

Elite Member
Does anyone know if you can hunt state parks in MA? Im told you can hunt conservation lands. and i do have the ok in my area to do so. I found a state forest with a bunch of old roads and houses that are all wooded over now,

Does anyone know if you can hunt state parks in MA? Im told you can hunt conservation lands. and i do have the ok in my area to do so. I found a state forest with a bunch of old roads and houses that are all wooded over now,

actually, in ma it is allowed in most state parks. you have to call the park directly and gvet permission from the park supervisor. it is all up to them if it is allowed or not. if they have baseball fields, they will most likely say anywhere except the fields. if not you should be good to go. it is disallowed by certain park supervisors so you have to contact them directly. ask them if it is possible to send you an email for written permission just incase someone stops you or gives you a hard time. if not have the name and number of the person you spoke to handy. always good to know who gave you the permission if someone asks you who. but yea, call the parks individually. i tried the dcr but they say its up to the park itself. they each have their own individual rules. hopes this answers you question

yes it did and i now have permission.... i found a barn hole but no house foundation in site.... wide open woods to hunt, pullet 1/2 of an old iron cook pot

want a hunting buddy?

Hey Sean...I am in Plymouth, MA... where are you located?
u want to go hunting sometime?

let me know!
glenn

There's a thread on page 4 of this section that asks the same thing you ask here, regarding state park hunting in Mass with a link if that helps. I'm just browsing this forum and trying to learn from you guys when I saw it.

Back
Top Bottom