State Parks?

In MA you can hunt the swimming areas and camp sites or already developed areas if you get the ok from the supervisor in charge of that park. I haven't been turned down yet. I don't know about CT since I'm on the northern border but in NH you're good to go as long as it's not a historical site.

Are state parks off limits or does each park have its own rules?

Just make sure to bring a portable cement mixer to fill your holes.. :lol:

Just kidding I've never thought about hunting a skate park before, it might be interesting to see what you find...

Check with your state parks website. Some state allow it, some ban it, some allow it on a case-by-case basis; decided by the head ranger for that park.

depends on your state, here in PA some state parks are open for hunting but its up to the park director if you can detect it or not and if a permit is needed

I found out here in SC the State Parks are off limits, in Arizona where I moved here from it was up to each park manager. The Nation Forest near me has no restrictions except for the usual designated historic sites.

There is one state park that I just got a good lead on that is supossed to have a spot where a bar was located back in the 1800s. I guess the only thing left is the chimney. Another local park draws very large crowds all summer long for swimming in what is either a large pond or small lake. I will have to look into these parks.

Back
Top Bottom