• July 16 17 Gold chain and ring.jpg
    July 16 17 Gold chain and ring.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 1,121
  • quarantine.jpg
    quarantine.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 1,074
Last edited:
That's a Beautiful Chain!! WoW!!

:( .....I've never found a gold chain in the Bay in the 7 years I've been hunting it....other then a few links. Cool is, I found two.......... then a year later found another. Same area.

Attachments

• 21.1.jpg
    21.1.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 1,020
My best and only gold necklace, it's very small. Was certainly a child's necklace, and I'm not sure what purity it is.

Attachments

• 20200219_193712.jpg
    20200219_193712.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 1,007
Back in 2007, there was lots of beach erosion and deep troughs, do to extreme rip tides. These were found within a 10 sq feet area. 24 inch 18k, 35 grams, chain with a Jade Buddha, a 24 inch 10k chain, with a Religious pendant on it, a 14k pendant and 2 silver rings.
Best detecting day I ever had.

Attachments

• 9361F35D-A7D5-413E-B50D-5801BDD7E458.jpeg
    9361F35D-A7D5-413E-B50D-5801BDD7E458.jpeg
    143.9 KB · Views: 951
  • B66AE711-4F88-4275-89EE-B100B1DB1AD0.jpeg
    B66AE711-4F88-4275-89EE-B100B1DB1AD0.jpeg
    150.7 KB · Views: 995
I haven't found many gold chains but this was my first decent sized one.
picture.php

picture.php

This hunt was especially memorable since it was the day I met Romy and Tony Eisenhower for the first time and 4 or 5 other hunters as well. Lots of wonderful targets were found that day!

The gold chain is at the 12:45 mark of the video.
Brings back some good memories- Thanks Kap!

I haven't found many gold chains but this was my first decent sized one.
picture.php

picture.php

This hunt was especially memorable since it was the day I met Romy and Tony Eisenhower for the first time and 4 or 5 other hunters as well. Lots of wonderful targets were found that day!

The gold chain is at the 12:45 mark of the video.
Brings back some good memories- Thanks Kap!
oh so this is you ! use to sub to your channel are you still doing videos?

oh so this is you ! use to sub to your channel are you still doing videos?
Garviso8, Just to clarify, the video is not mine- it is Ross's (the silversniffer). He made a video of a hunt and I just happened to be in it. I have done some Youtube videos from time to time but have not made one in a while.

Garviso8, Just to clarify, the video is not mine- it is Ross's (the silversniffer). He made a video of a hunt and I just happened to be in it. I have done some Youtube videos from time to time but have not made one in a while.

I think Silversniffer fell off the face of the earth. I had heard his dad had passed , he got some $ , and likes driving corvettes or something. Idk. I used to see him at Newport often.

I think Silversniffer fell off the face of the earth. I had heard his dad had passed , he got some $ , and likes driving corvettes or something. Idk. I used to see him at Newport often.
I pretty much heard the same thing- that he was into cars now. He was a skilled, successful hunter and a nice guy but it bothered me a bit that he would advertise my favorite hunting spots on YouTube. :yes:

I pretty much heard the same thing- that he was into cars now. He was a skilled, successful hunter and a nice guy but it bothered me a bit that he would advertise my favorite hunting spots on YouTube. :yes:

There was a time back then he got a lot of flak for that. The reason I stopped going there for a long time. After a video popped , the place would be swarming. It was ridiculous. I went 10 days ago - just bad. Still sanded in big time. Look at the pilings and jettys.

I’ve put in 10 years time and still waiting for my first gold anything found with my detector. The one gold necklace and one gold pendant I have were both eyeballed surface finds!

Wish it was mine

While hunting with a friend in Kent Lake (South East Michigan) years ago a friend called me over for help. I am near sighted so I could read the markings on jewelry.

He thought he had just found a dog choker chain.

It was 18k, 205 grams. Yes, you heard me right

Chuck

30.1 grams of 24K. Of course you saw it when i found it.:laughing:

Attachments

• SAM_3409.jpg
    SAM_3409.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 661
Back
Top Bottom