• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Last weeks finds: silver, gold, and more!

cellrdwellr

Elite Member
Hey everyone, these finds are from last week. I was able to get out everyday for at least 3-4 hours to my latest spot, which I know call wheat hill. The pictures explain it all, place is loaded with wheat pennies. Not much in the form of REALLY old coins, the oldest was a 1887 injun, but I'm more than satisfied with the results. The ring is 7.3 grams of 14K and came up just above a nickel signal. My second dirt gold FTY. These finds put me at 98 silver coins FTY and 18 pieces of gold FTY, certainly my best paced year yet, hope it continues. Haven't hunted since friday, and I probably won't be back out until Monday unfortunately, so until the next report, good luck out there, and happy hunting! :cool3:

Attachments

• PhotoPictureResizer_200407_202401134_crop_3805x3734-800x785.jpg
    PhotoPictureResizer_200407_202401134_crop_3805x3734-800x785.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 375
  • 20200407_201237-600x801.jpg
    20200407_201237-600x801.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 300
  • 20200407_201144-600x801.jpg
    20200407_201144-600x801.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 280
Hey everyone, these finds are from last week. I was able to get out everyday for at least 3-4 hours to my latest spot, which I know call wheat hill. The pictures explain it all, place is loaded with wheat pennies. Not much in the form of REALLY old coins, the oldest was a 1887 injun, but I'm more than satisfied with the results. The ring is 7.3 grams of 14K and came up just above a nickel signal. My second dirt gold FTY. These finds put me at 98 silver coins FTY and 18 pieces of gold FTY, certainly my best paced year yet, hope it continues. Haven't hunted since friday, and I probably won't be back out until Monday unfortunately, so until the next report, good luck out there, and happy hunting! :cool3:

Good law Cellr!!! Congrats on ALL the finds!!! I need lessons man, you’re killing it bother!!! Keep those finds coming!!!

Lmao. Bro get off that river, and back into the dirt!!! :laughing:

I just don’t have the passion to dig modern coins anymore. If it ain’t colonial than Im just not feeling it. I’ve dug so much gold and modern silver coins over the years that I’m just looking for colonial now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just don’t have the passion to dig modern coins anymore. If it ain’t colonial than Im just not feeling it. I’ve dug so much gold and modern silver coins over the years that I’m just looking for colonial now

Lmao!!! My friend that is what I’m shooting for!!!

Dang!....Cellr! That is quite the haul for sure! I've been out for almost an hour once this year so far and managed a memorial cent and paddlelock key.....sad[emoji28]

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Excellent finds, Jeff! That's a great silver & wheat take; and also, nice job on the dirt gold! You're having a fantastic and blessed season. :clapping:

Your doing great! I’m at 1 silver FTY lol

Thanks man!
Holy smokes...wars, Mercs, Rosies and a nice chunky 14k for good measure. Exceptionally well done...congrats!
Thanks JAK!
That is a great haul! I'd love a spot like that. Congrats !
Thank you!
Good law Cellr!!! Congrats on ALL the finds!!! I need lessons man, you’re killing it bother!!! Keep those finds coming!!!
I appreciate the kind words man, persistence pays off, that I can promise. I've been walking right past this hill for many years. I finally decided to weed through all the pop tops, soda cans, syringes, (no copperheads yet :laughing:) etc... it's amazing what was hiding in there so far. Good luck out there!
Wowser! That is a VERY impressive week's worth of detecting!!!
Thanks!
Dang!....Cellr! That is quite the haul for sure! I've been out for almost an hour once this year so far and managed a memorial cent and paddlelock key.....sad[emoji28]

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Appreciate the comment! Good luck when you do get out!
Holy smokes ! You are on fire .
Thanks man!
Excellent finds, Jeff! That's a great silver & wheat take; and also, nice job on the dirt gold! You're having a fantastic and blessed season. :clapping:

Thank you Chelsea!

Nice finds, Jeff. Sooner or later your going to find a 1916 D merc.
I appreciate the comment! One was a 1916, but no D yet. I sure do hope to dig one someday. We should grab a coffee and go out after this nonsense ends, I'll show you a few spots this time. Stay safe!
You're definitely killin' it there Jeff. Congrats on a super bunch of coins.
Thanks Ed!
Congrats on the fantastic finds, Jeff! :wow2:

Thank you Garrett!

What a truly amazing year you are having Jeff. Your Gold take this year along is more than I have dug in this hobby. 98 Silver Coins and we are not out of April, fantastic. When you on location it says it all. Huge congrats! Trapper

Hi, Jeff, really nice job on all your finds! You are really off and running this year. We're having snow flurries here in Minnesota, but I'm expecting to be out metal detecting soon. So until then, I will just have to keep reading your threads to remember how it's done! :D

Back
Top Bottom