Bought another Nox 800

CarsonChris

Elite Member
Pulled the trigger on another Nox. Now family and friends can go with me! Thanks Jeff at Quality Metal Detectors for giving me the Corona Virus Special discount!

Even cheaper when you buy in bulk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How large of a discount is it?

The best discount is always military but this was close. Jeff has always had the best quoted deals of anyone that I’ve contacted. He never disappoints! I just watched someone buy a 2 year old Nox on Facebook for $25 less than what I paid for new.

The best discount is always military but this was close. Jeff has always had the best quoted deals of anyone that I’ve contacted. He never disappoints! I just watched someone buy a 2 year old Nox on Facebook for $25 less than what I paid for new.

Jeff is hard to beat ! He quoted me a price on a ctx that i will buy if things ever get back to normal work wise .

Good to know, thanks for sharing.

Isn't it funny how they offer a military discount... even though they are an Australian company. Do they offer discounts for every military worldwide? :laughing:

Isn't it funny how they offer a military discount... even though they are an Australian company. Do they offer discounts for every military worldwide? :laughing:

I don't see why not. Or maybe the military discount is only offered by American sellers of Minelab equipment?

I got an 800 for me and a 600 for my wife a couple of months ago and Jeff gave me the best pricing., I called all the sponsors here and a few others.

bought my son his Vanquish from Jeff and he was the best price and quick shipping also. great guy to deal with.

We might think that Minelab's main business is hobby and professional level treasure and prospecting detectors. It isn't. They are one of the biggest security and military countermine (as in land mine and bomb detection) manufacturers in the world. They do offer some other UK Commonwealth and Nato country allies discounts.

Jeff

Back
Top Bottom