Find of a lifetime

Congrats on the finds! Keep us updated on any more you find!

I will. I just ordered a equinox 800 and it will be here Monday. Sold my Xterra after many years using one. I plan on taking a vacation day in the next couple of weeks and hunting that spot all day. I also found out another person has permission to hunt the property. So it’s a race to find the goods. Lol

Congrats on the amazing finds! That xterra is prolly saying, “I find you gold and then you get rid of me, what the?!” At least you stayed with Minelab lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amazing find! There is probably a very good backstory to that one!

It will be tuff to top it, but I hope you find many more there.

Congrats on the amazing finds! That xterra is prolly saying, “I find you gold and then you get rid of me, what the?!” At least you stayed with Minelab lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I thought about that. It finding gold and then me selling but I sold it to my cousin. So I’ll get to see it sometimes.

Amazing find! There is probably a very good backstory to that one!

It will be tuff to top it, but I hope you find many more there.

I would like to know the story. I found it on a small hill overlooking a creek and a scabbard was just I few feet away. That was a lot of money. I even thought maybe a general had it. I found two buttons within 20 yards of it and several dropped round balls. I get my equinox Monday. And I’m probably going to take a vacation day either next week or the week after and detect that spot all day.

Back
Top Bottom