What Was Your Grossest Find?

It was a surface find, but unpleasant none the less.

I managed to find a dismembered doe - it tongue lolling head resting on its tail end, and its four legs removed and arranged in an upside down crucifex.

It didn't appear to have any entry/exit wounds. Pretty damn gross/creepy.

It was a surface find, but unpleasant none the less.

I managed to find a dismembered doe - it tongue lolling head resting on its tail end, and its four legs removed and arranged in an upside down crucifex.

It didn't appear to have any entry/exit wounds. Pretty damn gross/creepy.
Man sounds like there's some sickos out where your from :laughing:

Two gold bridges and another gold thing, picture below

A dog with collar on it unfortunately. and a few odds and ends underwater I think I will just leave to the imagination.

Last weekend I was searching a cleared bean field. Far back side of it near a tree line I get a signal and decide to dig. Notice that the ground is real soft and the soil darker and has what looks like what house plants use - Perlite or something, and I'm wondering who the heck is going to throw away a houseplant way out here in the middle of nowhere? Then, the smell hit me. Not sure if someone buried a pet and put a plant over the grave or what but I moved on........

I also found a crack pipe at a local park but I didnt take a picture. :laughing:

I hunt a lot in the hood ... crack pipe count is now 118. I have even recovered two while showing local law enforcement officers how our hobby works. The deputy was curious I told him before digging what it might be, so he filmed it with his phone. When I turned the plug and the pipe was visible he burst out laughing. He was supposed to forward the video .... that didn't happen.

I met a guy going across the country as he went. He told me of finding a ring in some sand dunes and it was still attached to the body wearing it. Personally I have found a grill, a number of crack pipes and a lot of needles, some on tot lots.

.... and it was still attached to the body wearing it. .....

There was a park scrape renovation going on, in a certain big city in CA years ago. The location of this park had previously been a cemetery. But by the turn-of-century-ish, the city moved all the graves out of the city, and turned the land into a park.

Apparently they didn't do an extensive job of removing all the graves, because we found ample copper hinges and clasps and such, for the coffins. And we saw various bones. As if that wasn't enough, I got a ring with some sort of curious stubble stick sticking trough it. Turns out it was a human finger bone ! The ring was some sort of un-precious metal (not gold or silver), so I just pitched it. :shock:

Back
Top Bottom