Found Class ring

detectmac

Several years ago I found a class ring while detecting an old US Army \housing area in Stuttgart GERMAN. I have tried to track it back to it's owner but with no luck. It is a FAYETTEVILLE FALCONS ring Clkass of 1932 Inside it has initials K.S. Once while looking at Classmates.com I found a yearbook from the highschool in north carolina LAFAMAC on page 18 there is listed a girl whose name is KATHRINE SUGGS which would match but have had no luck with this information. Anyone who might help would be appreciated as i still live in the Stuttgart area

Attachments

• P1010126.jpg
    P1010126.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 887
  • P1010127.jpg
    P1010127.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 791
  • P1010128.jpg
    P1010128.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 799
Hope you find her and she is still alive and well.Some of these new ones could prove harder since people seem to be buying grad rings around the 10 grade.Someone flunks and you won't even be in the right year.

I agree, it is really hard to return the old rings like this one. I am afraid you might go to the local papers and look at the archived obit's. this person would be just over 100 now and the chances are very slim, I would concentrate on finding a child/grandchild.... I know I would be elated to be given my grandparents ring, Kudos go out to you for sticking with it....

cool ring but you might have better chance of finding his kids...im sure he is not alive.

as had been said, it is a mans ring so I'd seek he and not she, anyway extraordinary nice ring, congratulation

I did some Googling and am guessing you're right about it being from Fayetteville, NC.

Have you tried contacting the school? Perhaps a local Fayetteville TV station or newspaper?

If you did locate a relative it would be great if you knew the charcture of the person before hand.. I would hate to return it to someone that would go pawn it the next day for alcohol or drugs.. One never knows..

I agree, looks like a mans ring..
Seeing as they would be about a hundred yrs old I would keep it..

Actually there are a LOT of Fayettevilles in the US. Another one to search would be Fayetteville Arkansas. Good luck on finding the owner or the owner's heirs.

SageGrouse

Back
Top Bottom