Need some help in Russellville, AR

This hobby is special

That's what makes this hobby special. Guys like Kev and 99% of us find something like a ring that has 100 times more value to the owner and what organization of folks try to find the owner?

Let me know if you are ready to get serious about a MD. I will be glad to help with your selection, so will many experienced people on this forum. You should use my MD's first as well. There is a section here for advice too. A lot of brand loyalty here, so I encourage you to read reviews as well. That's what I did with both my detector purchases.

Thanks for the congrats everyone!:thankyou:
So did you ever get to detect this yard. And did the OP ever get a detector. Nice story.

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

I never did get a MD. We moved from town shortly after this little event so @medicchief never got a chance to come do another round in the backyard, which is a shame because it was an old lot in an old area. I've got no doubt there were treasures hidden there. I've still got a MD on my wishlist, but I've got a ton of other hobbies that also take up space on the list. I've got no doubt I'll end up with one eventually (We live near the beach now...you know we're missing out on buried treasure!) but nothing as of yet.

Unfortunately, I lost that ring again a few years ago. I lost a bunch of weight and it just kept slipping off. I meant to get it resized and never did and now I've got no idea where it's ended up. Hopefully it turns up again one day :)

I never did get a MD. We moved from town shortly after this little event so @medicchief never got a chance to come do another round in the backyard, which is a shame because it was an old lot in an old area. I've got no doubt there were treasures hidden there. I've still got a MD on my wishlist, but I've got a ton of other hobbies that also take up space on the list. I've got no doubt I'll end up with one eventually (We live near the beach now...you know we're missing out on buried treasure!) but nothing as of yet.

Unfortunately, I lost that ring again a few years ago. I lost a bunch of weight and it just kept slipping off. I meant to get it resized and never did and now I've got no idea where it's ended up. Hopefully it turns up again one day :)
Thanks for the update. Maybe you can find someone close to you who has an extra detector and you can maybe get out a couple times without investing the money

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom