• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

A record wheat harvest and some more shiny stuff

cellrdwellr

Elite Member
Hey everyone, was able to get out a few times since my last post, one hunt in the water last week and 2 dirt hunts this week. The water hunt was a good one, and produced a nice old bloodstone ring and the other gold ring. Not sure on the purity, neither has markings. I polished them up a little with my dremel. The last 2 days have been pretty darn good on land too. Been working an old hillside, and Monday provided a record for wheats for me, with 42. Also added 5 mercs, 3 pieces of sterling, and 2 war nickels. Today I decided to battle the 2-3" of snow we got last night and was rewarded with 16 more wheats, 2 Rosie's, 2 merc's, and a silver Washington. I'm considered essential at work, so that will allow me to hunt for a few hours after work as usual, if anything pops up, I'll let you all know. Good luck and happy hunting out there!

Attachments

• 20200319_111534-640x800.jpg
    20200319_111534-640x800.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 350
  • 20200319_115312-640x800.jpg
    20200319_115312-640x800.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 360
  • 20200324_195441-800x715.jpg
    20200324_195441-800x715.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 391
  • 20200324_195451-600x734.jpg
    20200324_195451-600x734.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 411
  • 20200324_195615-600x671.jpg
    20200324_195615-600x671.jpg
    164.5 KB · Views: 374
  • 20200324_195650-800x417.jpg
    20200324_195650-800x417.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 348
  • 20200324_195704-800x397.jpg
    20200324_195704-800x397.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 349
That’s a hunt I haven’t been on for some time Jeff, that’s a heck of a spot! What machine did you tow along today, just out of curiosity....

That’s a hunt I haven’t been on for some time Jeff, that’s a heck of a spot! What machine did you tow along today, just out of curiosity....
Thanks man! I run the explorer SE mainly nowadays, and sometimes the new nokta makro simplex. I only use the simplex if my rechargeable AND AA battery pack in my explorer are dead :lol: good luck out there man!
Congrats! That's a hell of a spot you have there.

Thank you!

Those are some killer finds,Congrats on them all. Hard to choose a best,and although the golds worth more I think that little locket is really cool.

HOLLLLLYYYYY GOLD/SILVER MAGNET !!!!!!!!!!!!!
You're putting together one insane year!!!!!!!
I couldn't even imagine my year end tally looking like that.....and you still have 9 months to work with.....

Wow...with all those finds, i would leave your pouch at home and bring a wheelbarrow. Between the silvers and rings you can just tell they are old school material. Congrats!

Dang you’ve got some great spots! Congrats, and you’re a brave lad for going out in that snow I went for a short while yesterday and was quickly soaked and half frozen.

Your really fashioning a fantastic year Jeff. What more can be said? Congrats my friend on adding more Gold and Sterling to your booty wagon and putting big counts to the Silver Coin and Wheat Cent tallies. Trapper

Congrats on yet some more stellar outings Cellr!!! I’m still out and about also, it unfortunately I’m sitting at an urgent care at the moment I’m typing this with my wife. She is terrible sick, and we are hoping for good news in respect to Corona.

Yet another great set of hunts, Jeff! You're definitely having a good season! More gold, an excellent number of silvers, a record wheat harvest, plus a couple of marbles to add to the collection. ;) You are still on a roll! :clapping:

Congrats on yet some more stellar outings Cellr!!! I’m still out and about also, it unfortunately I’m sitting at an urgent care at the moment I’m typing this with my wife. She is terrible sick, and we are hoping for good news in respect to Corona.
I will be praying for your wife, Travis!

Those are some killer finds,Congrats on them all. Hard to choose a best,and although the golds worth more I think that little locket is really cool.
Thanks man! Yea the locket is cool, the stone is green, I've always liked green stones. Happy hunting!
HOLLLLLYYYYY GOLD/SILVER MAGNET !!!!!!!!!!!!!
You're putting together one insane year!!!!!!!
I couldn't even imagine my year end tally looking like that.....and you still have 9 months to work with.....
Haha thanks Bob! I will likely never duplicate this season, but I will spend the rest if my career trying! :yes: good luck out there bud!
Wow...with all those finds, i would leave your pouch at home and bring a wheelbarrow. Between the silvers and rings you can just tell they are old school material. Congrats!
Thanks JAK! I'll almost bet, between the coins, jewelry, and relics, I may just be able to fill a wheelbarrow :laughing: happy hunting!
Man you are on the shiny for sure. Congratulations on the great finds!
Thanks!
Dang you’ve got some great spots! Congrats, and you’re a brave lad for going out in that snow I went for a short while yesterday and was quickly soaked and half frozen.
Thank you! Snow is gone now, gunna be in the 50's today, perhaps you could do a little social distancing ? :laughing: good luck out there!
Your really fashioning a fantastic year Jeff. What more can be said? Congrats my friend on adding more Gold and Sterling to your booty wagon and putting big counts to the Silver Coin and Wheat Cent tallies. Trapper
Appreciate it Jack! This will go down as my most memorable year for sure. I see your off and running in 2020 as well, keep up the good work, and happy hunting! :cool3:
That's some great hunting, congrats! I really like that ring with the stone and the locket. Nice going on all those wheats!
Thanks bud!
Hope your wife recovers quickly! Thank you and good luck out there!
Very, very nice but 58 Wheaties? Amazing..
Thanks alot! I truly can't believe the amount of wheats on this hill...
Jeff,

Your killing it! Hopefully with all the coins you're finding there will be some key dates. :wow:
Thanks alot! Hopefully we can get out this year for some hunting!
Outstanding work Jeff, congrats on the gold rings, all the silvers, sterling and the rest!
Thanks Bruce!
Yet another great set of hunts, Jeff! You're definitely having a good season! More gold, an excellent number of silvers, a record wheat harvest, plus a couple of marbles to add to the collection. ;) You are still on a roll! :clapping:

I will be praying for your wife, Travis!
Thank you Chelsea!
Funtastik !! Super congrats !!
Thanks!
Jeff, you are simply bludgeoning the year :lol: Killing it!

I got a Rosie today and I was stoked :laughing:

:wow: WOW!

Super job and congrats man!!!

Thanks man! It's been a pretty crazy year, and I won't be able to maintain this pace, but I would be happy if the season ended today honestly... congrats on the rosie, and good luck out there!

Dang! You're killing it CD! Feels as if I will never get out again here. Living through posts like this!

Back
Top Bottom