Mental health day yields silver!

gseuser

Elite Member
Got out to a couple towns I’ve wanted to go to for awhile. Got a buddy to come down since school is off due to COVID. I’m glad we were able to recover some history! My friend also made a startling discovery, he found an 1835 Matron at an 1893 house!
4cab7ba02edcde732e85934d26eaef0d.jpg

7925a963fc45fd210fa028bbfbf5a6e9.jpg

7fb3920c9d75890b4b083089f0625821.jpg

0fabc3fcb1bfded12aefffe3357a7b97.jpg

5546c3a19954ddb7be22252c8274549f.jpg

2e62ade2d72fd7420957e5d270c9119c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats on the shiny, Ihps and Vs. Still on my list is a Canadian silver. Nice save on the VDB. Woulda been really sweet if it had an S mint mark. Cool it matches the date on the Barber. Nice save on the Matron, congrats to your buddy. HH Mark

Congrats on the shiny, Ihps and Vs. Still on my list is a Canadian silver. Nice save on the VDB. Woulda been really sweet if it had an S mint mark. Cool it matches the date on the Barber. Nice save on the Matron, congrats to your buddy. HH Mark

Thank you! The Canadian silver was a very welcome surprise. I’ve wanted one for awhile too, they are really neat coins! But Tom in CA has some explaining to do, the large cent must be a glitch in the system or something cause we’re in Kansas and this is an East Coast thing to dig random largies out of places they shouldn’t be [emoji23]

.... Tom in CA has some explaining to do, the large cent must be a glitch in the system or something cause we’re in Kansas and this is an East Coast thing to dig random largies out of places they shouldn’t be ....

YES, this is very interesting. Kansas is indeed on the west side of the Mississippi. Yet your buddy got a large cent. Usually reserved for the east coast (or "east of the Mississippi" ) guys , eh ?

Look at it this way : It is a FEAT OF ACCOMPLISHMENT to find an LC on *our* side, eh ? But on the east side, that's like finding corroded zinc, tabs, clad, etc.... Right ? Hence YOU are the ones given an "atteboy". But to the eastern guys, it's like "ho hum" , eh ? Thus why should we be giving them any space for any atteboys ? :shrug: But you can give yourselves a pat on the back ! :sissyfight:

I’ll take that hon and twice on Sunday. Congratulations brother

Back
Top Bottom