• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Anyone in North Carolina with a machine and a dream?

hbot37

Looking for a metal detecting buddy, mainly for some water hunting. I have a truck, a kayak, and a canoe and hopefully you have some combo of those things as well. It would be great to be able to have a hunting buddy where we can park one truck at the put in, and another truck at the take out. I have a canoe, so no need for your own boat, you just need a detector and a truck(or vehicle that can carry a canoe/kayaks).

If you don't like the water, I'm very open to ground hunts as well. Its just hot in NC right now so its more fun to be in the water. If anyone is interested let me know.

RT8cTvZSeRaangyf7

Tried to add an image in the first post but I'm an idiot.

Attachments

• IMG_2826.jpg
    IMG_2826.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 456
Where are you located in NC? I’m in Pitt and have been exploring several of the rivers and creeks recently.

Hey,

I am in Guilford county. Have a Toyota 4runner, 10' kayak, NOX 800.
Ready to go.

B0SC0

Hey man I'm in Spartanburg S.C, I love detecting, been wanting to do some water hunting, my YouTube channel is DIGGIN UP THE CAROLINAS, I want to have some new places to film,would be very interested in hunting with you, that is if you haven't already found someone, thanks

I’m in Moyock, Nc and don’t mind driving a little bit!

I'm in manteo. I have permission on a old masonic lodge site, but would love to come up that way...I don't care if we hit parks. Not trying to horn in on your permissions...just want to learn more.

I'm in manteo. I have permission on a old masonic lodge site, but would love to come up that way...I don't care if we hit parks. Not trying to horn in on your permissions...just want to learn more.

Hey Brad,
I’ve got no permissions yet. I just moved here a month ago so I’m still learning the lay of the land and getting settled in. I’d love to meet up though one evening!

I am in Asheboro, NC. Had a foot injury and been off my feet for a few moths but should be back to walking in the next month and eager to get back out and hunt if anyone is interested in hunting in the next few months!!

Looking for a metal detecting buddy, mainly for some water hunting. I have a truck, a kayak, and a canoe and hopefully you have some combo of those things as well. It would be great to be able to have a hunting buddy where we can park one truck at the put in, and another truck at the take out. I have a canoe, so no need for your own boat, you just need a detector and a truck(or vehicle that can carry a canoe/kayaks).

If you don't like the water, I'm very open to ground hunts as well. Its just hot in NC right now so its more fun to be in the water. If anyone is interested let me know.

RT8cTvZSeRaangyf7
Hey! Located in camden, nc and looking for the same! I like shallow water detecting and ground hunts. I have a kayak, an at pro, and ladder racks. Where are you located?

Back
Top Bottom