• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Onward and Upward in October!

KingTotsalot

Official Tot Lot King
Forum Supporter
Mabelvale, south of Little Rock, Arkansas
KT had a fun CRH yesterday! Things were rockin' right along in Ye Olde Castle...with KT watching Thursday night football and silver pickin' from the Royal Boxes!

Box 1 - 1 40% Ag Ken, 6 NIFCs, 1 Panama Medio Balboa
Box 2 - zippo....de nada.
Box 3 - 1 64 Ken, I NIFC
Box 4 - 8 40% Ag Kens, 9 NIFCs
Box 5 - 1 64 Ken, 1 40% Ag Ken, 1 NIFC

Total - 2 64 Kens, 10 40% Ag Kens (half a roll folks!), 17 NIFCs (no Keepers in the batch), and 1 Panama Medio Balboa (for some reason, KT really likes the looks of this coin....very high relief of beared Balboa in his metal armor!)

Anyway, here are the pics...enjoy! And best of luck to all MDers and CRHers in the remainder of October!! :D:D:D

Attachments

• CRH 10 12 2017 2 64 Kens.jpg
    CRH 10 12 2017 2 64 Kens.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 194
  • CRH 10 12 2017 10 40% Ag Kens.jpg
    CRH 10 12 2017 10 40% Ag Kens.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 174
  • CRH 10 12 2017 1 Medio Balboa Panama.JPG
    CRH 10 12 2017 1 Medio Balboa Panama.JPG
    177 KB · Views: 175
I've seen the Royal boxes mentioned, but don't know what they are. Please explain for this newbie.

I've seen the Royal boxes mentioned, but don't know what they are. Please explain for this newbie.

Happy to explain....His Majesty has a standing order each week for 5 boxes of halves, herein termed Royal Boxes, which He searches for silver and other coins of interest each week. Those are the referred to....Royal Boxes. Each box costs $500 and contains 1000 halves.

Happy to explain....His Majesty has a standing order each week for 5 boxes of halves, herein termed Royal Boxes, which He searches for silver and other coins of interest each week. Those are the referred to....Royal Boxes. Each box costs $500 and contains 1000 halves.

Thanks so much for explaining the Royal boxes. Sounds like a fun enterprise...

Thanks for taking time from the royal schedule to post the pic of the back of your Balboa coin. I'm impressed with relief on that coin, I've not seen a coin where it is that pronounced. Nice!

Ahh yes panamas balboas are quite glorious! Panama truly shows care for its coinage. Nice finds your majesty!

Ahh yes panamas balboas are quite glorious! Panama truly shows care for its coinage. Nice finds your majesty!

KT read somewhere that the US Mint makes runs of coins for some of the central and south American countries, and in particular mints these Balboa coins for Panama and others. To bad they cannot have such a bold design for some American coinage!

Back
Top Bottom