• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Half of a half dime. Bucket list?

Dan48

Hit the park where I found the walker last Sunday. Colder than I'm used to and managed to cover my sleeves with snot. :D

No big silver but did find a half dime love charm. Don't know if that qualifies for the half dime bucket list, but I'll take it! Also found a 1917 Canadian 5 cent piece (almost threw it back, being Canadian and all), three Rosie's, a merc, a silver charm with turquoise, a bunch of wheaties, and couple of injuns.

Couple of old dog tax/tags too!

Great weekend. Thanks for looking and Happy Hunting!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    137.3 KB · Views: 535
Turquoise silver charm.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    145.9 KB · Views: 502
Almost forgot the V nickel I got. First for the year.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    90.6 KB · Views: 483
Dog tax/tags and now everyone knows where I was hunting! Too late, I cleared it out!, :p

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    158.1 KB · Views: 488
Those dog tax tokens are NICE low numbers, someone would pay up for those if you ever decided to sell...

Great hunt, hope you kid about the Canada little nickel, some folks have yet to dig a fishscale :p rare as hens teeth in some places even Canada. The 1921 is rare as they get most were melted down by the RCM

oj/BC

Do we get to see the half dime love token?!?! Never seen a half dime love token before

It's in those pics, I think? Super small and kind of beat up but easy to see in person.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    79.6 KB · Views: 327
Here's the reverse.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    56.4 KB · Views: 328
Great hunt, hope you kid about the Canada little nickel, some folks have yet to dig a fishscale :p rare as hens teeth in some places even Canada. The 1921 is rare as they get most were melted down by the RCM

oj/BC

Yep, pure American sarcasm on my part! This hobby never fails to amaze me. Never dug a half dime in all my years but last weekend, I dug both the half dime love token and the Canadian 5 cent piece. Came up in the 12-30s on my CTX, and I couldn't believe how small they are in hand.

Those dog tax tokens are NICE low numbers, someone would pay up for those if you ever decided to sell...

Never sold a find yet but I would consider letting these go. I'll have to research it a bit and see.

Good god what a park!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been on a roll lately. Not getting rich but my attitude has been really positive and weirdly enough, that seems to be bringing in the good stuff. :?:

Look again

Did you go back over your hole to see if the other half of the dime was in there? I would have. I don't know if half a dime is worth much!!!!

Back
Top Bottom