Interesting info and another decent CRH!

KingTotsalot

Official Tot Lot King
Forum Supporter
Mabelvale, south of Little Rock, Arkansas
KT stopped by His Royal Supplier Bank on Thursday and while talking with the Vault Manager, heard an interesting story....seems someone, other than bank employees, knows they supply boxes of halves for KT's CRHing efforts....they do not know me personally, but know the bank is doing it, because the Vault Manager informed me that for the 2nd week in a row, she had a person come in with $500 cash and try to buy one of KT's boxes. But the Manager defended KT's boxes, telling this person again this week that she simply needed to set up and order her own boxes....that they were not releasing any of KT's boxes to anyone but KT !!! To which this knave said, "Well, you could just tell him that you only got 4 boxes delivered this week." and the Manager replied, "No, He knows there will be 5 and he would not be happy about the situation...You want some boxes....ORDER your OWN!" :lol::lol:

Nice to have made friends over the years at the Royal Bank!

Now to the details of the Hunt!

Box 1 was a total bust, nothing worth setting aside.

Box 2 gave up 1 64 Ken, 1 NIFC, and 1 Proof.

Box 3 yielded 1 64 Ken and 2 NIFCs.

Box 4 contained 9 NIFCs.

And Box 5 was another bust....:p:p:no:

Totals were 4 keepers: 2 64 Kens, 1 2015 NIFC, and 1 81S Proof Ken, presented in the pictures below.

When KT dumped the coins today, He got a pleasant surprise! On the machine ticket were 3 $1 coins that the halves must have vibrated out of being stuck and KT got the credit for them! :laughing::laughing:

Enjoy the pics!

Attachments

• CRH 09 28 2017 2 64 Kens.jpg
    CRH 09 28 2017 2 64 Kens.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 234
  • CRH 09 28 2017 1 NIFC, 1 Proof.jpg
    CRH 09 28 2017 1 NIFC, 1 Proof.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 198
Damn! What a story! Props to that manager!!! So awesome 😁😁 congrats on the 64s!

You should absolutely give that Yeoman a Knighthood! Or some sort of Fiefdom or something...:laughing:
BTW, It was not me sneaking into your Royal Forest to poach your stags....although I HAVE thought about it! :laughing:

You should absolutely give that Yeoman a Knighthood! Or some sort of Fiefdom or something...:laughing:
BTW, It was not me sneaking into your Royal Forest to poach your stags....although I HAVE thought about it! :laughing:

No Fiefdom but a nice batch of homemade chocolate chip cookies is in order for her! LOL

Sneak all you want but if you do not order them ahead of time, you won't have a chance of getting any from KT's Supplier! :laughing::laughing:

have the manager sell your two "bust" boxes to the other person.. that may discouraged them from buying boxes... just a thought..

Ahhh. Nice finds your majesty. Some crhers dont understand the traditionial nature of the hunt! First come first serve! :laughing: Seriously though people like that need to find their own bank. I myself avoid certain banks in order to avoid stepping on others turf. And they do the same in kind.

Back
Top Bottom