Hi y'all

neuralsnafu

New here from Oklahoma. Just ordered an ATPro, and it should be here thursday.

I was wondering if anyone knew of any good podcasts for treasure/relic hunting or metal detecting in general? It gives me something to listen to instead of my blowers and vacuums at work

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Welcome from South Carolina !!!!

This AT Pro video series might be of help, here is part 1 of a 4 part series they made, after part 1 you should see where you can click for part 2 and so on -

As far as podcasts, I can't say which might be best but if you put the following in a search engine several will come up in the results -

podcast "metal detecting"

Thanks for the welcome!

This will be my first detector, but ive been watching youtube for the last 2 weeks, and finally pulled the trigger saturday.
Figure ill find coins and relics around here but ill take rings if they show up lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Check out American Digger Relic Round Up and History Seekers!!!! They are both AWESOME!!! You can find them on Spreaker.com, IHeartRadio.com or the Podcast App on the Iphone. You can also go back and listen to the old episodes. They have special guest on just about every week. Wealth of knowledge from all involved.

Welcome from West Virginia!!!! Got my ATP in July. My first detector as well. You'll love it. Practice makes perfect. I'm still learning it, but the learning curve isn't bad at all. I recommend using the headphones when possible. Makes a world of difference. You'll be able to hear much more about your targets....HH

Back
Top Bottom