SunRay Pro Gold headphone warranty card

Surf Master

Forum Supporter
? For member's AND Sponsors who buy & sell SunRay products , Here goes, I bout a pair of SunRay Gold for the CTX3030, sent the warranty card in , in a envelope using the same address, :roll: It got returned to me with a yellow sticker that said Return To Sender Not Deliverable as Addressed Unable to Forward Bad news here, did SunRay change there warranty card address , or what , not good here , Pick is proof, Whats Up With SunRay :?::?::?::?: Thanks Earl

Attachments

• P1000890.JPG
    P1000890.JPG
    170.1 KB · Views: 227
Called sunray

New warranty address : 1106 Crabtree Rd. Tuscaloosa Al 35405 maybe SunRay needs to get there act together for it's customers :shock::yes:

Same thing happened to me - isn't it free to get your mail forwarded to a new address? :shrug:

Ya

The yellow sticker said unable to forward, i guess the fixer's address changed , after phones had been distributed to seller's- with the warranty card's with them ( OLD ADDRESS), SunRay should go to a > on-line warranty type , like most manufacture's of detector's, they could have , eliminated this issue, and could have fixed this issue > over night, i am sure that this will happen again, as when i called SunRay, no big deal :roll::laughing: , anyway maybe a few purchasing SunRay gold phones ->with see this thread, happy hunting everyone , Earl

Last pair of SunRay's I purchased I did my warranty on- line and had e-mail conformation the next day no problems.

Back
Top Bottom