Huge little bucket lister...it’s trime time!

Congrats. Thats a small thin silver for sure. Only thing that compares to it are the small cut pieces of silver I get on early colonial sites. You gotta dig it all

.... I just wish I had a largie from that hunt to really round it out with a penny trifecta. This spot has previously given up 5 large cents...4 were found on one hunt.:D

sick sick sick You found 4 in ONE HUNT ? We rarely find LC's here in CA. Much less multiple in a single hunt ! Sick.

What’s up my fellow friendly MD’ers! I haven’t been here in a while and haven’t really been out much. Life and work in general has consumed most of my time. Last year was amazing for me as far as silver goes...144 FTY. I’ll be happy if I can come close to the same totals this year.

Speaking of this year, it’s off to a slow start with only 2 silvers FTY. My second silver was a major bucket lister of mine, though. This little beauty came out of a spot where I’ve found lots of stuff from colonial through Civil War eras.

Thanks for looking and HH!

vBuNgVj.jpg

vbDNEzJ.jpg

nH615RK.jpg

Wonderful condition! HUGE congratulations!

WOW Beautiful coin!

Thank you!

Awesome, huge congrats and very jealous.

Thanks!

Congrats. Thats a small thin silver for sure. Only thing that compares to it are the small cut pieces of silver I get on early colonial sites. You gotta dig it all

Thank you Toasted! Some cut silver and/or a Reale have been at the top of my list for the longest time. Both still elude me.

So cool!!! One of my favorite coins ever!

Thanks Copet! I have always liked odd denomination U.S. coins myself. To find a silver one is thrilling!

Wonderful condition! HUGE congratulations!

Thank you! The detail is surprisingly good. Unfortunately it seems to be slightly bent being that it’s so thin. It’s hard to notice it unless it’s on a perfectly flat surface.

So happy for you, and so jelly! Congrats!

Thank you Diggum! Hopefully you can also find one someday soon.:yes:

Great condition and my favorite coin. Mine is slick and the star is even hard to see. Very nice!!

Congrats on a very rare and fantastic find !

I've only ever found one - 3 Cent - also a 1852.
But yours is in much better condition than mine.

Good Hunting !

FRED, THOUGHT YOU FELL OFF THE EARTH ! Good to see your back at and in Waveoff fashion with cool finds. Congrats on the bucketlister, its a beauty too. And as always the Ihp is a sweet find. As far as my indian count, I'm doing ok on Buffs but not so much on the Ihps. But the year just started. Good luck, Mark

So cool, congrats!

Thanks Jam!

Great condition and my favorite coin. Mine is slick and the star is even hard to see. Very nice!!

Thank you Norm! They’re so tiny it’s hard to see details even on a non-slick coin.:lol:

Congrats on a very rare and fantastic find !

I've only ever found one - 3 Cent - also a 1852.
But yours is in much better condition than mine.

Good Hunting !

Thank you! It seems like they turn up from time to time in our parts. More so than other parts of the country it seems.

On my long list to find. Really cool looking voin. Congrats. Yins have some awesome finds there.

Thanks fuzzymaster! Da Burgh and surrounding areas definitely have a nice variety of things to find.

FRED, THOUGHT YOU FELL OFF THE EARTH ! Good to see your back at and in Waveoff fashion with cool finds. Congrats on the bucketlister, its a beauty too. And as always the Ihp is a sweet find. As far as my indian count, I'm doing ok on Buffs but not so much on the Ihps. But the year just started. Good luck, Mark

Thanks Mark! We need to meet up soon and hunt.:yes:

Big congrats on crossing that small silver 3 center off the bucket list...outstanding dig!

Thank you Captain! Hopefully it’s the first of a few more.:D

Congratulations on the awesome find! The Trime is one of my favorite but elusive coins.

Thank you! I bet a lot of us have passed our coils over them and not even known it.

Nice trime! I recently bought one to practice with haha.

Thank you! It rang up like an Indian on my Nox. I’m not sure how they ring up on other machines but I would guess about the same. They’re so small I wonder if there’d be any variance it tone/ID on a worn one versus a not so worn one?

Congrats on the bucketlister!

Thank you!

One heck of a way to start the new year Fred. The Trime is still very much on my wish list and have only seen one every come from Wisconsin grounds. hope that you can have another fantastic year here in 2020. Trapper

WOW! awesome job! Bucketlister for sure. They don't often come out in one piece because they are so thin. Congrats!

Back
Top Bottom