Gold prices

I wondering how the market/dollar will affect the AQ price Joe? Anyone remember the $300 increase for the Xcal that ML tacked on? Could it affect their overseas sale so seem to attempting to want

I wondering how the market/dollar will affect the AQ price Joe? Anyone remember the $300 increase for the Xcal that ML tacked on? Could it affect their overseas sale so seem to attempting to want

Why you worrying about the AQ when its only a rumor right now :laughing:

Why you worrying about the AQ when its only a rumor right now :laughing:
Just had a hour chat with one of my Aussie mates , seems there is something in the works from that side of the world..Just a Rumor ...::saywhat:.. I believe someone predicted this.

disrupted delivery of foren products

Now’s the time to stock up on essentials. Things that could disappear here quickly if JIT deliveries are disrupted. Better safe than sorry.

China is closing some plants to control the spread of the virus , could cause , shortage of electronics like cell phones , TV, shoes , auto parts , and many things we take for granted . Probably going to get a lot worse before it gets under control.

China is closing some plants to control the spread of the virus , could cause , shortage of electronics like cell phones , TV, shoes , auto parts , and many things we take for granted . Probably going to get a lot worse before it gets under control.

I'm allowed out of the building today for the first time in weeks.

the fear of spreading virus

I'm allowed out of the building today for the first time in weeks.

Really hurting the tourist industries in the Philippines which cater to a lot of the new rich class of Chinese tourist. Flights from China as well as tour ships have been turned away to prevent the spread of the virus . Many people are canceling trips to any where in Asia. There is a big shortage of surgery mask due to demand as people grab them up as a precaution , many pharmacies have limited supplies and ration them out or out all together. May be lots of shortages in the future as this continues.

I'm no expert but I do know that gold and silver and quality guns and ammunition will be valuable when paper becomes worthless. I will buy what I can afford when I can afford it and hold it as security until I need it or death is in sight. If I die before I have to sell, then who cares?

Really hurting the tourist industries in the Philippines which cater to a lot of the new rich class of Chinese tourist. Flights from China as well as tour ships have been turned away to prevent the spread of the virus . Many people are canceling trips to any where in Asia. There is a big shortage of surgery mask due to demand as people grab them up as a precaution , many pharmacies have limited supplies and ration them out or out all together. May be lots of shortages in the future as this continues.

Wait until you go to grocery store and the shelves are empty. A virus like this would likely have difficulty spreading in large numbers in the west The population density just isnt there. Concerts, sporting events, subway are just about it.
Few people have even heard of Wuhan before this event started. Even fewer people realize Wuhan is 5x the size of London.
Im surprised India and Pakistan don't have 1000s of cases. .. same with Indonesia.

Just had a hour chat with one of my Aussie mates , seems there is something in the works from that side of the world..Just a Rumor ...::saywhat:.. I believe someone predicted this.

Rumors are worthless... first there was the rumors with the surf devil then another rumor for the last couple years.. so now another one all you who enjoy rumors have at it while I get out when I can and enjoy the hobby :yes:

But it won't stop me from making fun of those who overdose on the current flavor of koolaid :yes:

Rumors..... they are great marketing tools now days with the internet. We saw it with the Nox..... it literately STOPPED sales or other machines for some time. Then we got the trickle of a few ...... and it continued to stop sales. Fishers trying it with a niche machine..... its working some what, more so ticking us off.:laughing: IF ML produced a PI now...... or even talked about it..... what would fisher do? MLs a pretty trusted name now ... and in some ways they tend to under estimate what we can do with a machine. Raising .... or the expectation of gold going thru the roof again ..... we might just see another gold rush machine.... will it include water hunting maybe? I like Rumors Craig..... it keeps the other companies moving forward.

Rumors..... they are great marketing tools now days with the internet. We saw it with the Nox..... it literately STOPPED sales or other machines for some time. Then we got the trickle of a few ...... and it continued to stop sales. Fishers trying it with a niche machine..... its working some what, more so ticking us off.:laughing: IF ML produced a PI now...... or even talked about it..... what would fisher do? MLs a pretty trusted name now ... and in some ways they tend to under estimate what we can do with a machine. Raising .... or the expectation of gold going thru the roof again ..... we might just see another gold rush machine.... will it include water hunting maybe? I like Rumors Craig..... it keeps the other companies moving forward.

Difference being the Nox came out in a timely manner compared to two years of rumors... I have given up on that white whale... won't be one on my collection no matter whether it produces or not... If I get another PI it will b the brand Whites... Mark is running 16 volts with his with no issues...

disruption of supplies

Wait until you go to grocery store and the shelves are empty. A virus like this would likely have difficulty spreading in large numbers in the west The population density just isnt there. Concerts, sporting events, subway are just about it.
Few people have even heard of Wuhan before this event started. Even fewer people realize Wuhan is 5x the size of London.
Im surprised India and Pakistan don't have 1000s of cases. .. same with Indonesia.

I doubt there will be that big a effect here in the states, though Amazon just announced that this could cause some delays and shortages in their chain of supplies. Some reports are already saying there is a decline in the virus in China. update on the spread of the virus / https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/worl...r-likely-outbreak/ar-BB10lO9z?ocid=spartandhp

Last edited:
Rumors are worthless... first there was the rumors with the surf devil then another rumor for the last couple years.. so now another one all you who enjoy rumors have at it while I get out when I can and enjoy the hobby :yes:

But it won't stop me from making fun of those who overdose on the current flavor of koolaid :yes:
I remember many rumors on the TDI (water machine) even when Carl Moreland still worked for White's. Rumor had it he was working on it....but it never happened... He left and went to First Texas then rumors of the Manta..then White's kicked it into gear I guess. It still was rumors of but.... Famous Ed the hunter shared too much...What a qualified tester he was :laughing:..The rumor "finally" materialized.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJ1GJbTwqZc

Attachments

• OBN-0014.jpg
    OBN-0014.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 464
Last edited:
I remember many rumors on the TDI even when Carl Moreland still worked for White's. Rumor had it he was working on it....but it never happened... He left and went to First Texas then rumors of the Manta..then White's kicked it into gear I guess. It still was rumors of but.... Famous Ed the hunter shared too much...What a qualified tester he was :laughing:..The rumor "finally" materialized.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJ1GJbTwqZc
I don't know which was better :Ed finding his "spanish reales" then immediately leaving that spot to go check out his buddies gold ring ,OR: the guy in the parking lot hiding his face from the camera. Could ICE be lurking nearby ?

I wouldnt get excited yet. A lots going to depend on what happend the next year or so. All these artical .... which i even see in the new paper now are trying to get the little guy to buy or sell gold. Watching the stock market seems to better determine if our economy is in the toilet. Im trying out Midwest to see how i like them this time. Boxed up a bunch yesterday i want to see how close they are to my figures. I understand if you send them less than 2 troy ounces they Xray each piece.... otherwise they do a bar and Xray it. Year or so back gold got down to around $1150 and heading South..... so i figure im ahead since everything goes up and down. Makes me a little concerned they get it on a Monday..... from what ive seen thats a BAD day because everyone is guessing based on Fridays price and whats happened on the weekend.

Back
Top Bottom