Today Is My Last Day of Treatment!

Pennyfinder

Elite Member
On the last day after treatment is done they allow you to strike a gong but since my doctor was not going to be there today they let me strike the gong on Friday so he could see me do it.

Attachments

• IMG_20200221_150502.jpg
    IMG_20200221_150502.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 495
  • IMG_20200221_150533.jpg
    IMG_20200221_150533.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 472
Congrats on getting past that, I'm sure you've got to be very glad !!!! :thumbsup:

…...being past that you should feel like: :extrahappy:

Hoping you enjoy continued health !!!!

Thank you, thank you, thankyouverymuch!

I am really excited today. Thank you all very much! It has been a real trying time. But now I have three months to heal from the very red skin from the radiation which did peel! I will return to them in 3 months for a mammogram to see if the treatments did what they were supposed to do! The next three months are going to be rough waiting to find out. Hopefully the weather will be getting warmer real soon and I can get back out and get my mind back on metal detecting and not worrying about what might happen later! I hope that I am cured and won't need further treatments. Yes I will have to take a pill for the next 5 years that is supposed to prevent any recurrence!

I am really excited today. Thank you all very much! It has been a real trying time. But now I have three months to heal from the very red skin from the radiation which did peel! I will return to them in 3 months for a mammogram to see if the treatments did what they were supposed to do! The next three months are going to be rough waiting to find out. Hopefully the weather will be getting warmer real soon and I can get back out and get my mind back on metal detecting and not worrying about what might happen later! I hope that I am cured and won't need further treatments. Yes I will have to take a pill for the next 5 years that is supposed to prevent any recurrence!

This is Really good news !!!!

Back
Top Bottom