Man I hate thieves!

Sorry to hear it. Get that police report with the serial number filed quickly. Odds are good some druggie will try to pawn it so that serial number needs to be out there quick.

Definitely bummed. I suppose it is what it is.... I'm glad they left the simplex. Now I have to remeber all the little things I did on my other Nox and re build the one the wife hated LOL

Sounds like from your open bed pickup. Bed cover not really good for large storage. Campershell maybe ? Also maybe put ads out - wanted to buy , metal detector.

I feel bad for you man. My wife and I was moving cross-country one time, and stopped at hotel for the evening and when we woke up in the morning our whole truck was gone with all of our personal belongings. A few days later our items were retrieved and I sent the people to jail.:jail: Well they don't have the charger and hopefully they will be found.

Thief's are POS that cost EVERYONE there hard earned money. Not just the items stolen but insurance cost, locks, security systems, guards, law enforcement, jails etc. I wish people would look at them for what they are. Sorry for your loss, check with your insurance company they may cover it or part of it.

A few years ago, my girlfriend went into Dunkin Donuts to get a coffee. Didn't lock the car, since she parked in front of the store. Came out 5 minutes later and someone had ripped out the radio! Wasn't even a good one, but they tore apart the dash and cut all the wires for maybe a $20 radio. Why risk going to jail for $20? You can't fix stupid...

P.S. This was 8:30 in the morning, so the parking lot was full! Of course, no one stopped them or saw anything. Thanks for nothing, guys!

Thief's are POS that cost EVERYONE there hard earned money. Not just the items stolen but insurance cost, locks, security systems, guards, law enforcement, jails etc. I wish people would look at them for what they are. Sorry for your loss,

check with your insurance company they may cover it or part of it.

Good idea, doesn't hurt to check, if it is covered you can send them a copy of the police report you filed as proof if they need it.

I’m wondering. You say it was in the bed of a pickup. I’m guessing because the Nox was lying on top. How fast were you driving because it would be very easy to blow out and it doesn't take much for the wind to blow it out.
In the back of an open bed teacher everything with a rope.
I’ll bet it blew out unless you actually seen it when you got out of the truck.
Doug

Sorry bro. Maybe able to file an insurance claim if the police can't recover if you had full insurance on the car. Probably have to cover the deductible but might be cheaper than buying one full price

Hi Chris, this is LovestheShiny's wife here. I used to work in a pawn shop. Stories like yours make my blood boil. You've gotten some great advice here, such as filing a police report and including the significant physical markings to help identify it, and reporting the serial number to Nox.
I'd like to add just a bit. Some pawn shops won't enter a serial number in their record keeping. It adds traceability to merchandise, and puts their bottom line at risk. If you decide to visit or call pawn shops looking for your Nox, do as as a buyer, not a victim. What I mean by this is that if someone sells a piece of stolen merch to a pawnshop, then someone else tells the shop that they've been robbed of xyz, and asks if the shop has recently gotten in an xyz, if the shop answers honestly, they are out the item and the money they paid for it. As you can imagine, that significantly reduces the incentive to be helpful. Some jurisdictions require pawnshops to hold items 30 days before putting out for sale, so if you walk into a shop, just because you don't see it doesn't mean it is not in the back room, or another location. On the other hand, if you walk in or call as a buyer, they have a lot of incentive to show you what they do have, and may even show you items that are not supposed to be available for sale yet. Best of luck to you. Keep us posted.

Back
Top Bottom