Wv stay at home order

L0S3R

Elite Member
We can still detect lol

2d22d72b6839ea87cbdf95bffa98c6a8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why even use the words, "stay at home order" when you don't actually have to stay at home?

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

DEAR DIARY:
Day 23 of staying home:
My Beloved and I are doing well. We hardly miss the outside world. Never thought I'd say that, but it is true.
Note to self: Find out on Google if human bite wounds can be disinfected with beer.
Oh. We're out of beer. Oh well.
I've cleaned out my finds and equipment bag. It's just as clean and orderly as the last time I cleaned it. But still... a lot can happen in 24 hours.
Put batteries in my MineLab.
Took them out again.
Put them back in.
Took them out again.
Tomorrow, I'll do the pinpointer.
Took my cheapie detector out for a spin. Did you know that there are reinforcing wires in the concrete slab below our living room? Yep, one every six feet. Wow!
I've traced the wires from every outlet to their junction boxes. Was going to mark the rout in Magic Marker, but Beloved stopped me. (see note to self above).
I plan to detect the plumbing next. Where *does* the water go when I flush? Bounty Hunter Tracker IV knows!
The frames in the windows are all aluminum. My detector thinks they're pull tabs.
Once the weather clears, I plan to go outside. I wonder if there is rebar under my front porch.
Sage(what? I'm staying in!)Grouse

They are closing all of our parks thanks to basketball and baseball players getting together [emoji22]

Sage when I was construction supervisor for a construction we used a woven wire in the concrete. a new square of wire every 8 inches. in any direction. would drive a detector crazy. Used the same wire in the drive ways. I find rebar in some sidewalks. Cant get as close as I would like as it will hit big time.

Sage when I was construction supervisor for a construction we used a woven wire in the concrete. a new square of wire every 8 inches. in any direction. would drive a detector crazy. Used the same wire in the drive ways. I find rebar in some sidewalks. Cant get as close as I would like as it will hit big time.

You need a sniper coil lol I have the 6” for my nox

I have a five inch for my Sovereign GT and those big pieces of rebar raise havoc. So I just move along to greener pastures. Those reinforced sidewalks seem to be mostly in parks in my area.

DEAR DIARY:
Day 23 of staying home:
My Beloved and I are doing well. We hardly miss the outside world. Never thought I'd say that, but it is true.
Note to self: Find out on Google if human bite wounds can be disinfected with beer.
Oh. We're out of beer. Oh well.
I've cleaned out my finds and equipment bag. It's just as clean and orderly as the last time I cleaned it. But still... a lot can happen in 24 hours.
Put batteries in my MineLab.
Took them out again.
Put them back in.
Took them out again.
Tomorrow, I'll do the pinpointer.
Took my cheapie detector out for a spin. Did you know that there are reinforcing wires in the concrete slab below our living room? Yep, one every six feet. Wow!
I've traced the wires from every outlet to their junction boxes. Was going to mark the rout in Magic Marker, but Beloved stopped me. (see note to self above).
I plan to detect the plumbing next. Where *does* the water go when I flush? Bounty Hunter Tracker IV knows!
The frames in the windows are all aluminum. My detector thinks they're pull tabs.
Once the weather clears, I plan to go outside. I wonder if there is rebar under my front porch.
Sage(what? I'm staying in!)Grouse
:lol: Great post Sage!

Back
Top Bottom