• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

You Never Know. You find any of these?

DELETED
First post did nor initial work. Then I fixed it. And it works. Now I have this post which I cannot delete. I have added DELETED and don’t see a reason to edit” block. Thank you.

Last edited:
See above. Sorry admins if that link does not work. I don’t see how to delete my post.

You can, at least, EDIT your post to correct the link or remove all the text in the post and just type in the word DELETED in its stead.

You must be logged in to do this. Go to the bottom of your post, click the [EDIT] button, and in the "reason for edit" block, type a short reason. Next, either remove and replace the link with a working one, or remove all the text and type in DELETED, plus any explanation you wish to provide. Then click the [Save changes] button.

The link worked for me, and wow, after seeing what some of those might be worth it will have me closely checking any Hot-Wheels cars I find :lol:

Found these in a yard the other day
851b978ffd209d54929d28652f44a0bc.jpg
ee97591480dbe015c5a0a84757dcf792.jpg

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

I have the ‘69 Charger with red lines...somewhere, I also have the ‘55 Nomad “Alive 55”. That’s the only one I kept from my ‘yute.

Back
Top Bottom