Social Distancing #3 - sterling, silvers, gold...

Captain Silver

Elite Member
Another day, another beach with the Sword...get there to find a couple feet of sand stripped off a section of the slope, down to the rocks and clay:wow:the first target a Buffalo nickel:cool3: I hunted for 4 hours, digging anything that wasn't iron, leaving nothing else behind...like Craig would do:lol: ..................all this too...the clad and scrap keepers...13 wheats, Indian, 1906 V nickel, 4 Buffalos, 2 Mercs, Rosie, 2 sterling rings, one a Tiffany:cool: and the vintage gold, a turn of the century 10K Ostby & Barton signet...silvers, #12, #13 and #14, sterling #7 and #8, gold #5.........Edik is pleased:thumbsup: That's all for this outing, so as always...thanks for the looks, see you after the next, and Happy Hunting to all!

Last edited:
Nice Bruce... I wish I could hunt but no ambition with all our beaches closed and me dealing with the house closing this week plus doing some stuff around here.

That's all for this outing, so as always...thanks for the looks, see you after the next, and Happy Hunting to all!

Nice save on the treasure Bruce! Love the signet!

With a stay at home order, how you getting to the beach. Just wondering, we have the same and seems it's a stiff fine if they catch you out..500.oo..take a few gold rings to cover that..

A friend did tell me I could say I'm going to get exercise, which is mentioned as ok....not sure if I want to take that chance..but 3 weeks down the road I maybe climbing the fence.:dash2:

Nice save on the treasure Bruce! Love the signet!

With a stay at home order, how you getting to the beach. Just wondering, we have the same and seems it's a stiff fine if they catch you out..500.oo..take a few gold rings to cover that..

A friend did tell me I could say I'm going to get exercise, which is mentioned as ok....not sure if I want to take that chance..but 3 weeks down the road I maybe climbing the fence.:dash2:

Joe, it's a 3 block walk to the beach and the beaches are still open here...

Back
Top Bottom