I dunno what HD691 is.

Kapi

Forum Supporter
I don't know what HD691 is but I managed to find another small ring today in the same place I went yesterday. Not too many targets and everything was light. Lots of pennies and dimes. Sand had moved up since last night. Darn those East winds! The diamonds tested real.

Gold ring number 62 for 2017

Attachments

• Nov 12 17 Gold ring.jpg
    Nov 12 17 Gold ring.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 675
  • Nov 12 17 gold ring markings.jpg
    Nov 12 17 gold ring markings.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 662
:dingding: What an amazing year you're having!

Hd691

Harley Davidson June 1991. The month and year of his bike, now Kapi you would know that if you were a biker :biker::biker::biker::biker::biker::laughing: Ride to live , live to ride , Earl

I don't know what HD691 is but I managed to find another small ring today in the same place I went yesterday. Not too many targets and everything was light. Lots of pennies and dimes. Sand had moved up since last night. Darn those East winds! The diamonds tested real.

Gold ring number 62 for 2017

HD is "High Density" 691 is the type of steel used. You have a 14K plated steel ring.

Now that you're upset about your find, you should send it to me. I'm happy to pay shipping. :)

Ok, I really just made that first part up, the second part is completely legit. LOL

Skippy

:dingding: What an amazing year you're having!

It's been nice! All we needed was two hurricanes. :) I think those storms set our beaches up for some good detecting in the future if they don't pump sand back in, which of course is on the table.

That's quite a nice ring! Just a wild guess, but could it be the size of the ring? Maybe a jeweller could tell you. :)

Could be. I couldn't find anything online about it but I'll my friend Danny if he knows (The jewelry repair/sales/maker guy)

I'd guess it is the ring style/model number, or possibly a serial number of the maker.

Makes sense :) If I ever find out for sure I'll update the post.

Harley Davidson June 1991. The month and year of his bike, now Kapi you would know that if you were a biker :biker::biker::biker::biker::biker::laughing: Ride to live , live to ride , Earl

:laughing::laughing::laughing: You're too funny. My Ex had a red Honda Shadow I think it was that I rode from time to time but I don't ride anymore.

HD is "High Density" 691 is the type of steel used. You have a 14K plated steel ring.

Now that you're upset about your find, you should send it to me. I'm happy to pay shipping. :)

Ok, I really just made that first part up, the second part is completely legit. LOL

Skippy

You had me going! But in my defense it is 6 a.m. :) :laughing:

Skippy

It's in pretty good condition for a gold plated steel ring! :laughing: :laughing:

I can't find anything on that hallmark either. Very nice ring though congrats! :cool:

Another sweet looking 14k!! 62 is insane!! Ring Momma!!

Nice score on the gold! I've found 2 rings to date with serial numbers engraved. You'ld have to contact the manufacture to see if they are.

Harley Davidson

And American Iron Horse , No Honda's :lol: When the girls get on the back they better hold on tight howboutit

Attachments

• Cell Phone Picks 042.jpg
    Cell Phone Picks 042.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 384
  • Cell Phone Picks 041.jpg
    Cell Phone Picks 041.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 383
  • Cell Phone Picks 040.jpg
    Cell Phone Picks 040.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 383
  • Cell Phone Picks 044.jpg
    Cell Phone Picks 044.jpg