Trifecta, Double Barbers and 2,000th Silver Coin Milestone

Jamflicker

Elite Member
Hey everyone,
Here are some finds from a few hunts in parks and lots last week. They were highlighted by a double barber and trifecta hunt. I also found my 2,000th silver coin since I started detecting a little over 10 years ago which was a 1944 merc. I also picked up a couple small bottles and a small insulator in an old lot. The small insulators make great marble displays.

Enjoy!

Attachments

• 822842FD-7D19-4E7A-9441-6FFC33CF6297.jpg
    822842FD-7D19-4E7A-9441-6FFC33CF6297.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 743
  • IMG_7514.jpg
    IMG_7514.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 758
  • IMG_7529.jpg
    IMG_7529.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 709
  • IMG_7553.jpg
    IMG_7553.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 719
dang you were so close to breaking into seated as well with that 1900 barber! nice job

Awesome! Did balloons fall from the sky when you dug the 2,000th silver? I need to know what to expect in about 30 years from now.

.... I also found my 2,000th silver coin since I started detecting a little over 10 years ago ...

And to think all 2000 of them were found south of Santa Barbara line ! Good job. We don't take kindly to anyone poaching in our area. Right SeabeeRon ? :cool:

And to think all 2000 of them were found south of Santa Barbara line ! Good job. We don't take kindly to anyone poaching in our area. Right SeabeeRon ? :cool:

I don't know Tom?!? I'd buy him a beer if he ventured into Santa Cruz! :beers::beer:

Super congrats on 2000!!! That’s just a crazy amount of silver, hard earned too. Or maybe it’s pure skills! I like the bottles and insulator too, and of course the marbles! Major congrats dude!

Congrats on your 2000th silver. That's some serious dedication right there.
Thank you!
Well done sir!
Thank you!

Super congrats on 2000!!! That’s just a crazy amount of silver, hard earned too. Or maybe it’s pure skills! I like the bottles and insulator too, and of course the marbles! Major congrats dude!
Thanks buddy! I feel like some were harder earner than others. Appreciate it.

2000! Silvers, OK Jam is the only guy hunting in LA parks!👍
Thanks! These came from areas throughout SoCal. Actually some one my areas out east produced a good amount of them. Maybe even close to 40-50 from Arizona too.

I don't know Tom?!? I'd buy him a beer if he ventured into Santa Cruz! :beers::beer:
Maybe I'll take you up on that one day.
Well maybe not all of them. :laughing:
Man you are killing the silver. That insulator is cool too, old Telegraph maybe.
Thanks. I have found a handful of the insulators usually in old house lots.
You earned the red carpet kind of congratulations with all those sweet silvers!
Thanks buddy!
Awesome! Did balloons fall from the sky when you dug the 2,000th silver? I need to know what to expect in about 30 years from now.
Thanks! Actually fireworks :laughing:and a big sigh and now on to 3k.
dang you were so close to breaking into seated as well with that 1900 barber! nice job
Close but seateds are rare around here.
A "Trifecta" is always great!!
Thanks Ron. Always happy finding a trifecta nowadays.

Congrats again Jason on your 2000th silver. You just keep killing it. I should have an Etrac soon. Hope I find that deep park silver too...

Congrats on all the great finds! 28 silvers for 2021 is absolutely killing it!
Edit: 2000 silver coins in ten years, WOW, were any of those worth big bucks?

Last edited:
Dang! Nice HUGE shiny coin total, and your other finds look good! That insulator is white porcelain, clear glaze, used for low voltage applications on the outside of buildings or inside attics, etc.

Very impressive silver count for ten years ! Here's to the next 10 years , Congrats !

Back
Top Bottom