** UPDATED** Returned!There is gold in them thar Parks!

dwentzel228

Lost ring returned 40yrs later!!! UPDATED Returned read the whole story in Lost and found. I went out for a quick hunt this evening at a local park. I was working the woods where there had been some old buildings when I got my first good signal. I was having a heck of a time getting my 75 to calm down, lots of interference. Once I started o did about 3-4 inches I saw gold shining through. I couldn't believe my eyes, My First GOLD!! I was only in the woods 5 minutes, was getting all stung up by wood nettle, this made me ignore the stinging. I was so excited I sent SilverStrike a text to show what I had found. I am going to try and find the owner, there are only initials on the ring, so I'm not sure how far Ill get. The ring is 10k and looks like a sapphire. Just sharing my excitement with you all.:shock:

Attachments

• IMG_0006.jpg
    IMG_0006.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 2,055
  • IMG_0007.jpg
    IMG_0007.jpg
    154.9 KB · Views: 2,053
  • IMG_0008.jpg
    IMG_0008.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 2,051
Great stuff right now with the price of gold if u cant find the owner id sell golds at 1860 today its still climbing

Congratz on the gold

You can also find the owner through the local historical society. They have all the yearbooks to look up that person....Good luck Gil

If you want to find the owner go to the school and you can find the local yearbooks in the office, library or guidance office. Especially with the year of graduation on it prob easy to find out. You can also type in that class from the high school into the internet and come up with some info. I would go to the school and a reward should be coming your way. I think the date said 1969 whoa thats a long time ago, tell us how it works out

Congrats on the Gold Class Ring!!!! WTG! I have found 2 since detecting!!

way to go!!! keep on updated on the original owner hunt. IDK but when you said you found it in the woods I just imagined his old GF getting mad at him and chunking it into the woods. maybe he'll have a good story for ya :lol:

Back
Top Bottom