Shady company? Tommurray warriordwarfs.com?

foxwaves

I've been thinking about buying a Minelab Equinox 800, and most places they are about $899. This "Tommurray/warriordwarfs.com place has a bigger bundle, free shipping for $602. Something feels wrong! Any of you folks know about this place? Thanks!

I've been thinking about buying a Minelab Equinox 800, and most places they are about $899. This "Tommurray/warriordwarfs.com place has a bigger bundle, free shipping for $602. Something feels wrong! Any of you folks know about this place? Thanks!

Welcome to the forum. I’m not going to visit that website for obvious reasons, but yes, something is very wrong. Try calling a forum sponsor instead.

I don't think I will buy from the site. Something isn't right! The savings make it tempting, but that's the bait, I guess. I would like an Equinox 800 bundle that includes a pin-pointer for $899 or less, though. Anyone seen a deal like that?

Send me $500 instead.
You still won't have anything worthwhile for your money but you will be out less money than buying from that obvious rip-off site...and I will send you a cookie.
More than you will get if you send them any money.

https://www.signal-arnaques.com/en/scam/view/180945

This is a website that steals info and listings from other websites and then lowers all the prices to below MAP prices hoping to hook some suckers that never heard the saying,
"If it looks too good to be true it usually is."

We have several great sponsors here, talk to one of them about getting a good deal on a real machine.

Looks shady. Trying contacting a forum sponsor. They'll often give better deals.

Complete scam. The number on their site is disconnected and the address is not valid in google maps. No way to contact means total scam.

Agreed, it's a scam; I'm going with one the the sponsors here. Thanks for the input!

Regrets

Regrettably, I believe I was a victim of this website, as I ordered a returned, Garrett Ace 300 for $127 Two weeks ago and other than receiving a confirmation email that my payment has been received for the order, I have not heard from them since. A few days after I ordered the metal detector, I attempted to contact them to see when the expected delivery would be and if they had a tracking number and every email and phone number that I attempted to use, from their website, came back as invalid. I am now filing a dispute with the credit card that I used. I don’t consider myself terribly naïve, but this is the first time that I have been scammed by a fraudulent website. This website has sister websites as well that are probably running the same scams, with different kinds of products. Hope this helps.

Regrettably, I believe I was a victim of this website, as I ordered a returned, Garrett Ace 300 for $127 Two weeks ago and other than receiving a confirmation email that my payment has been received for the order, I have not heard from them since. A few days after I ordered the metal detector, I attempted to contact them to see when the expected delivery would be and if they had a tracking number and every email and phone number that I attempted to use, from their website, came back as invalid. I am now filing a dispute with the credit card that I used. I don’t consider myself terribly naïve, but this is the first time that I have been scammed by a fraudulent website. This website has sister websites as well that are probably running the same scams, with different kinds of products. Hope this helps.

Here is the info on that web site. As you can see, the web server is in the US, but the web site's owner is in Panama.

Domain name: warriordwarfs.com
Registry Domain ID: 2432819462_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.namecheap.com
Registrar URL: http://www.namecheap.com
Updated Date: 0001-01-01T00:00:00.00Z
Creation Date: 2019-09-13T11:03:03.00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2020-09-13T11:03:03.00Z
Registrar: NAMECHEAP INC
Registrar IANA ID: 1068
Registrar Abuse Contact Email:
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.6613102107
Reseller: NAMECHEAP INC
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Domain Status: addPeriod https://icann.org/epp#addPeriod
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: WhoisGuard Protected
Registrant Organization: WhoisGuard, Inc.
Registrant Street: P.O. Box 0823-03411
Registrant City: Panama
Registrant State/Province: Panama
Registrant Postal Code:
Registrant Country: PA
Registrant Phone: +507.8365503
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +51.17057182
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email:
Registry Admin ID:
Admin Name: WhoisGuard Protected