Hour Hunt at the Park....

wvdave107

Elite Member
Got home from work a little later than usual today. Snow we got yesterday melted and temps got to mid 40's almost 50 with plenty of sun, so I decided to hit my local park for a few. Cleared it with the wife and headed out. I'm very lucky. My wonderful wife doesn't mind me hunting at all. Gives her a chance to catch up on the DVR...:laughing: Hunted right at an hour and found .69 in clad, a whatnot, fishing sinker, lock washer and a Chucky Cheese token...lol.

Attachments

• 22 March 2018.JPG
    22 March 2018.JPG
    134.1 KB · Views: 205
Got home from work a little later than usual today. Snow we got yesterday melted and temps got to mid 40's almost 50 with plenty of sun, so I decided to hit my local park for a few. Cleared it with the wife and headed out. I'm very lucky. My wonderful wife doesn't mind me hunting at all. Gives her a chance to catch up on the DVR...:laughing: Hunted right at an hour and found .69 in clad, a whatnot, fishing sinker, lock washer and a Chucky Cheese token...lol.

You’re lucky your wife lets you out to swing. Most times there’s a caveat of having to do something on her honey-do list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My wife send me out detecting some times. She has me pretty well pegged after nearly 54 years and can tell when i am getting antsy.

When i am out detecting she can work without interruption on her Blue Ribbon winning Quilts.

Back
Top Bottom