I Finally Had A Decent Day

beephead

Elite Member
I've only been out detecting one other time since I last posted and I only found a single Rosie dime, some wheat pennies and clad coins. Today, I knew that I was going to have a decent day when I started out digging a bunch of wheat pennies (15) and a War Nickel. I kept after it until I finally unearthed a couple of Rosie dimes and a couple of Mercury dimes. You just never know if a site is going to hold silver coins until you start swinging and digging. I'm having a ball with the MXT Pro.

beephead

Attachments

• IMG_0375.jpg
    IMG_0375.jpg
    178 KB · Views: 761
  • IMG_0376.jpg
    IMG_0376.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 685
  • IMG_0377.jpg
    IMG_0377.jpg
    177.3 KB · Views: 680
  • IMG_0378.jpg
    IMG_0378.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 710
  • IMG_0379.jpg
    IMG_0379.jpg
    189.3 KB · Views: 736
  • IMG_0380.jpg
    IMG_0380.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 728
  • IMG_0381.jpg
    IMG_0381.jpg
    177 KB · Views: 700
  • IMG_0382.jpg
    IMG_0382.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 689
  • IMG_0383.jpg
    IMG_0383.jpg
    167.2 KB · Views: 684
  • IMG_0384.jpg
    IMG_0384.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 678
  • IMG_0385.jpg
    IMG_0385.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 677
  • IMG_0386.jpg
    IMG_0386.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 687
Nice day indeed. Glad you are enjoying your MXT Pro.
I noticed your knee pad, I think that would be a good idea for me too.

They are your finds and you can do what you want with them. But if you rub the dirt off a key date silver, you are going to be sick.

Great you are finding silver. Keep em coming.

You keep finding all those Mercs you're going to lose your title of Rosie King, lol! Nice work.

Congrats on a great day!
Thanks!

Nice day indeed. Glad you are enjoying your MXT Pro.
I noticed your knee pad, I think that would be a good idea for me too.
Thanks! I carry my pin pointer, digger and knee pad in my left hand, so I'll be ready to dig when I find a good target.

Excellent finds!! Nice job!
Thanks!

Nice coin shootin!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
Thanks!

That day was better than most of my vacations! Wow
Thanks! I get lucky and find a good place to detect every once in awhile.

Nice hunt ! A 5 silver day is getting harder and harder. Congrats. That razor blade could've got ugly. HH Mark
Thanks! You got that right. I was just thinking it has been a while since I've had a 7 to 10 silver day.

Nice finds!
Do you ever stray more than 20 feet from the sidewalks??:lol:
Thanks! Yeah, sometimes, but most of my silver coins are found within 20 feet or so from the sidewalks.

They are your finds and you can do what you want with them. But if you rub the dirt off a key date silver, you are going to be sick.

Great you are finding silver. Keep em coming.
Thanks! If I'm in an older area I'm a little more careful.

You keep finding all those Mercs you're going to lose your title of Rosie King, lol! Nice work.
Thanks! I just like seeing silver come out the ground.

Great finds!!! Congrats on the silver....Keep it up. Seems all I can find is clad....LOL
Thanks! You need to find better sites to detect.

You had a great day indeed! Congratulations...
Thanks! I may take break from detecting tomorrow. I'm a little sore.

beephead

Thanks!

Thanks! I carry my pin pointer, digger and knee pad in my left hand, so I'll be ready to dig when I find a good target.

Thanks!

Thanks!

Thanks! I get lucky and find a good place to detect every once in awhile.

Thanks! You got that right. I was just thinking it has been a while since I've had a 7 to 10 silver day.

Thanks! Yeah, sometimes, but most of my silver coins are found within 20 feet or so from the sidewalks.

Thanks! If I'm in an older area I'm a little more careful.

Thanks! I just like seeing silver come out the ground.

Thanks! You need to find better sites to detect.

Thanks! I may take break from detecting tomorrow. I'm a little sore.

beephead

You're absolutely right. Trying to get some sites lined up. I'm going to be traveling quite a bit soon. Going to cut down my detecting time, but I'm taking my machine with me...May get lucky....LOL

Killin' it like usual Beephead. I have to admit, I've learned a ton from a lot of helpful folks on this forum over the years, but a LOT of my site location and hunting style has been influenced by your posts. Gettin in the parks and woods doesn't pay the silver man any more!

Congrats on a great hunt with the MXT Pro. Look forward to seeing lots more this year! :aok:

Back
Top Bottom