Spring? Is that you?

Jeepfreak81

Well, the latest storm steered clear of us and now we have 30's and 40's in the forecast with rain next week. Hopefully that will melt off this snow and start thawing the ground. With any luck I can actually do some detecting next weekend!! :D Hope others that have been getting hammered with snow are catching a break finally as well.

Yes we still have about a foot of snow on the ground but it looks like the weather will break the 50s next week! Cant wait to get the NOX out!!!

We got lucky and didn't get all the snow, but just freezing temps. Our weather is supposed to hit the 50's this weekend as well. I do know the folks out east sure have had enough winter.

I’m with you Jeepfreak.....we only got 4” out of the storm in the southern part of the state but goodness is in the air. I hope to get to the beach in the AM. Not an option for you in the great white nothin, but if you want to drive....

Here’s to praying for no more white stuff.

On the coast we ended up with 2 inches of snow and it's been raining for a few hours, nothing but 'above the freeze mark' for the following week.. come on ground, thaw! I've never felt this much anticipation for spring since being a young lad..

What a fun hobby to fall into at the right age ;)

:popcorn2:
Sorry you guys have so much snow. We have nice warm 50's here, but there is pollen 3 inches think on everything. It sticks to everything, but I still wouldn't trade it for that snow.
Hope everyone thaws out for you sooner rather than later.

We have a foot of snow in the shade and bare ground in the sun. I think in a few days I might be able to hit a park or two.

That last storm only dropped a coating for us, and it melted before noon. We have some snow, but most spots are good to go. Ill be out in the next couple weeks again ! Been probably 3 weeks since my last hunt... Good luck out there folks!

Storm stayed to the south of us and along the coast so we did not get anything. I am just hoping that winter goes out with a whimper and Spring comes roaring in.

Ray

Back
Top Bottom