• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Silvers #4 & 5 with the Nox.

Rattlehead

Forum Supporter
Sniped a couple more silvers from the iron with the Nox 800. These are from two different hunts. Vid shows a pretty good example of how this machine gives proper ID on targets that are surrounded by trash.

Attachments

• 1909barberquarter.jpg
    1909barberquarter.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 142
  • 1906barberquarter.jpg
    1906barberquarter.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 119
Congrats on your finds. It seems the Nox is killin' it. Not sure why more companies aren't following suit. I will eventually be upgrading from the AT Pro and that is exactly the kind of machine I am looking for. Torn between the Deus and the Nox800 although the Kruzer Multi looks decent as well.

Oldest coin- 1946 wheatie.

Thats TWO nice finds right there. LOVE finding those Barber quarters. Congratulations.

Congrats on your finds. It seems the Nox is killin' it. Not sure why more companies aren't following suit. I will eventually be upgrading from the AT Pro and that is exactly the kind of machine I am looking for. Torn between the Deus and the Nox800 although the Kruzer Multi looks decent as well.

Oldest coin- 1946 wheatie.

Thanks! I have a feeling we'll see more manufacturers moving in the same direction as far as feature set.

Thats TWO nice finds right there. LOVE finding those Barber quarters. Congratulations.
Thanks jerr-man!

Love barbers, really nice hunt!
Thanks cellr!
Great finds
Thanks Matt!
Nice job!
Thanks Tom!
Nice finds, gotta love those Barber coins!
Thanks! :cheers:
Great finds. Where these found in areas you hunted before?

I am sooo looking forward to my Nox 800, it arrives on Saturday UPS.
Thanks! Yes these are from a place I've been hunting since 2012. Good luck with your new Nox!
Congrats. Great finds.
Thanks you. :cheers:

Beautiful pair of Barbers. My first was 1909 as well-then my first Barber dime was also a 1909. I wonder what my first Barber half will be ? Enjoying your videos. Thanks Mark

Those are very nice coins, definitely on my wish list to find!
Thanks! I hope you find one soon. :cheers:
Beautiful pair of Barbers. My first was 1909 as well-then my first Barber dime was also a 1909. I wonder what my first Barber half will be ? Enjoying your videos. Thanks Mark
Thanks Mark! I still remember my first barber dime. It was a 1905. A couple of weeks later I found my 2nd one which was an 1896 o (semi key date) in great condition, with the exception of the big scratch I put on it with my digging tool. :(

Back
Top Bottom