Newbie in Saxapahaw North Carolina

ironskillet

Hi guys, I’m new to the forum and pretty new to metal detecting in general. Picked up a Tesoro compadre to search an 1800s farm where I was living in Chatham county. I found plow points galore.

I’ve since moved to the lovely Saxapahaw and am eager to get dirty. I always appreciate tips, buddies and resources.

Last edited:
Hi guys, I’m new to the forum and pretty new to metal detecting in general. Picked up a Tesoro compadre to search an 1800s farm where I was living in Chatham county. I found plow points galore.

I’ve since moved to the lovely Saxapahaw and am eager to get dirty. I always appreciate tips, buddies and resources.

Hey! Welcome to the forum. I am new to this forum as well. I live over near Jordan lake in Wake county. If you ever want someone to go hunt with let me know.

Hey! Welcome to the forum. I am new to this forum as well. I live over near Jordan lake in Wake county. If you ever want someone to go hunt with let me know.

Sounds great! Let me know if you land any hunts you’d like a buddy for and I’ll do the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom