Greetings from Havre de Grace, MD!

Wagon55

Hello all! Just getting started in this hobby. Been interested for a while, just never did anything about it. My daughter and I started watching YouTube videos (Hoover Boys, Stealth Diggers, etc.) and we were hooked and couldn't wait to give it a try! So We both got a MD, but the weather here hasn't been real good to really get out there and try them out. So we are TOTAL newbies. Been reading the forum quite a bit and learning a lot! C'mon warm weather! Cheers!

Welcome to the forum from Michigan's Upper Peninsula. Nothing better than having your kid's out digging with ya. Good luck . HH

Welcome from Michigan! My 8 yr old daughter is also very fascinated with the hobby she came with on the first hun but we didn’t retrieve anything. I can’t wait to take her again if she keeps interest I will have to buy her a machine too good luck hope yous can hit some good targets!

Hello and welcome from New Hampshire. Great forum where you will learn lots. How cool that you can do this with your daughter?

Great that both you and your daughter are going to give it a try. What type of detectors did you get?

Ray

Welcome from the LowCountry of South Carolina. A LONG time ago i was stationed not far from your location at Bainbridge MD.

Back
Top Bottom