• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Childhood flashbacks!

Dan B.

Elite Member
How many of you remember your parents constantly saying ROLL IT FROM THE END DON'T SQUEEZE IT IN THE MIDDLE 😁
Kind of chuckled when I pulled this out of the ground.

Attachments

• IMG_20180315_151147.jpg
    IMG_20180315_151147.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 197
:laughing::laughing: I remember that! Still employ that method on all things tube today!! JBWeld, RTV, whatever! Trying to squeeze out the very last little remnant!:laughing:

Back when we were kids we thought it was so neat when they came out with toothpaste that had stripes ! :shock: :lol:
toothpaste3.jpgtoothpaste1.jpg

......but how did I miss seeing the free rocket balloon :?: ????? :laughing::laughing::laughing:
toothpaste2.jpg

still live by that rule

Still do it that way not wasting a drop , kind of silly but it stays with you all those years later. I know i told my daughter the same thing as she was growing up.

Yep remember it well. How about this stuff. I really hated it.

Attachments

• 351315847330.jpg
    351315847330.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 89
Frank Zappa and the Mothers of Invention was the 1st concert I'd ever attended :D

I saw him play music on a bicycle on the Steve Allen show. The man was a genius and a great composer, and musician. But not that great at naming his kids, Moon Unit and Dweezil.

Yep remember it well. How about this stuff. I really hated it.

I actually asked my mom to buy some of that as a kid cause I was curious. If I remember correctly, the can didn't even get used halfway before I tossed it.

Back
Top Bottom