Newbie in Saxapahaw North Carolina

Sounds great! Let me know if you land any hunts you’d like a buddy for and I’ll do the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will do! There are some really old farms near Chapel Hill that i would like to get permission and that shouldn't be that bad of a drive for you either. I'll let ya know if i have any luck.

Seth

Welcome!

My first advice is to get a beer at Haw River Farmhouse Ales, have brunch at the Eddy Pub, and get some brats from the butcher right there! Other than that I live about an hour away from there but there are tons of farm areas and old towns there so research will be the key :grin:

My first advice is to get a beer at Haw River Farmhouse Ales, have brunch at the Eddy Pub, and get some brats from the butcher right there! Other than that I live about an hour away from there but there are tons of farm areas and old towns there so research will be the key :grin:

Hahah waaaay ahead of you on the beer and snack front

Will do! There are some really old farms near Chapel Hill that i would like to get permission and that shouldn't be that bad of a drive for you either. I'll let ya know if i have any luck.

Seth

I know- driving by them all the time and it drives me cray thinking of what must be in the ground

Back
Top Bottom