My Wife hates it, I think it's hilarious!

Did you do that with CNC plasma?

One of my other hobbies, I have had a CNC cutter and a small metal shop for about 15 years now on a hobby level. Helps keep me out of bars and picking fights. Just kidding of course! Russ K

One of my other hobbies, I have had a CNC cutter and a small metal shop for about 15 years now on a hobby level. Helps keep me out of bars and picking fights. Just kidding of course! Russ K

You've let your hobby get out of hand if you are still considering "on a hobby level" :laughing:. But joking aside, I'm just jealous. It would only be out of hand if you bought yourself an iron worker with a bunch of stations - on a hobby level.

At least the toilet paper is situated on the roll CORRECTLY. You can always tell who's a communist when you see their toilet paper installed with the roll pulling underneath, instead of over the top! LOL!

I LOVE it! Outstanding! Put a little bunny rabbit over under the other tree that the bear is heading for....Like the joke about what the bear said to the rabbit!
..."Do you have a problem with poop sticking to your fur?" :laughing:

wouldn't a sticky rabbit actually work better for the assigned task?

wouldn't a sticky rabbit actually work better for the assigned task?

Well yeah!...thats the idea!...Of course rabbit fur is soft and sticky! Everybody knows this! The bear graciously asked the rabbit if he had a 'problem' with it...the rabbit said 'No', so the bear took this response as a go ahead...:laughing:

Back
Top Bottom