Another Nor'easter

quaidmon

Forum Supporter
Forth one in March, I hope my trees can take it. Some of the snow melted so I have a place to put the new stuff. It's the first day of spring and I have a foot of snow coming.

I might be detecting around June.

Amen brother, I know exactly how you feel. I am from N. E. Pa and in the same boat. I just got an Equinox 600 delivered tonight and all I can do tomorrow is watch it snow and put my new toy together. Maybe if we are lucky, the amount of snow won't be as bad as they are saying ?? Oh well, at least I got to hunt a few days last week and today. Stay warm and hang in there.

Sounds like it will, for the most part miss is in NH. Hoping for a good storm surge at best. Wish I the best in NJ

I keep seeing the forecast change, little snow to rain to snow again or 2 feet. I guess i'll know when I wake up tomorrow.

I feel so sorry for you guys.. I heard on the news this morning you are supposed to get more snow in this round then the other 3 combined.. that is if you believe the weather forecasters..

either way Hunker down .. it will be over before you know it !!

Gee thanks for the good news !!! I'm in N. E. PA and it's really laying it down.
I am expecting 6 - 8 " or more. I just got a NOX 600 yesterday and am putting it together and charging the battery. Maybe by July I can use it !!!!
Bubbaron Nox 600, AT Pro AT Carrot Pin Pointer, 8 x 6 " Garrett Coil

I feel for you as well. I live in N. Michigan and usually we get those storms rolling through on their way towards your area. But this year we were spared for the most part. WHEW!! Like it was said, hunker down it won't last long.

So far so good, only have about 2 1/2 inches after 11 hours of snow. But New York City 20 miles away is in a state of emergency and has called in the National Guard. The TV news said that 8 inches fell today in the city and they were shutting down buses
and trains at 3 PM.

In other news there is someone riding a snowmobile up and down my street so I need to catch him so I can give it a spin.

Take the good with the bad and have fun, that's what life is about.

I drive a school bus. No fun ! Last storm trees and wires were down for days. Had to back a 35 foot bus down a driveway to turn around. Rain, snow, wind, darkness. Give me a break !

Storm was a bust for me. Maybe an inch on the ground, roads are clear and its going to hit 40 today so it won't be here long!

Back
Top Bottom