Going to miss all you guys/gals on YouTube...

jwp1964

Forum Supporter
I am going to miss the Metal Detecting videos I enjoyed on YouTube. I deleted my Google/YouTube account because they decided to censor all firearms related video. Gonna miss all those amazing vids, but I won’t support their decision with ad revenue.

I see they’re point tho,I mean the censor part.im not anti gun anything but too much going on with these kids.The whole internet,and instructional videos on how to do stuff is out of control,I mean the harmful stuff..I was given my first 22 rifle when I was about 6 years old.My family is big on guns,and have been for generations..I’ll say this,I’m 46 and caught more ass whipping as a youngster than I can recall.My dad wasn’t the type to sit and talk,spare the rod spoil the child.lol..That’s what these kids need,a real good ass kicking,,not just loose the iPad for a day.

Wait until they start deleting the slingshot videos!

Oh Man!...I saw a German guy who built custom slingshots take a big steel bearing right between the eyes on a ricochet!

YT (Google) and BookofFace are finally being exposed for what they are. Lots of people, and several businesses are pulling support from them.

Check-out TheGunTube, and HookTube as alternatives.

Poor Zuckerberg has sure been doing damage control (fake "oh, I'm sooooo sorry") the past few days. Funny, how he knew just when to sell his stock just prior to the crash in value....which he created. Maybe he can get some Martha Stewart cookies for comfort food.

I see they’re point tho,I mean the censor part.im not anti gun anything but too much going on with these kids.The whole internet,and instructional videos on how to do stuff is out of control,I mean the harmful stuff..I was given my first 22 rifle when I was about 6 years old.My family is big on guns,and have been for generations..I’ll say this,I’m 46 and caught more ass whipping as a youngster than I can recall.My dad wasn’t the type to sit and talk,spare the rod spoil the child.lol..That’s what these kids need,a real good ass kicking,,not just loose the iPad for a day.

That part always gets me :roll:

You're what's known as a Fudd. You only want the gun(s) you choose to be "allowed", sorry (not really), not how the 2A works. You're not as much a big family of "gun lovers" as you think/claim, but part of those who've fallen victim to fake news and feelings.

Used to be a parents responsibility to raise their kids, now it's social media, video games, and public schools with an agenda. Sorry, ain't buyin' what you're trying to sell.

We've taken child rearing from parents and handed it over to the government. Why aren't you mentioning all the failure of the current system which has allowed much of this to happen? Incidents unreported, actions not taken, criminal records swept under the rug to "protect these poor children" (who then choose to become murderers).

Yep, add more regulations, makes perfect sense.

Here's a novel thought......lets make killing others against the law. There ya go, problem solved.

I full understand the spare the rod spoil the child, todays thing.
I grew up when we really did have a wood shed attached to the house much like todays garages.

When dad was in a good mood ya made it to the wood shed for a good whippin and asking if you were getting the point and understood the problem with doing bad stuff.

If he wasn't in a good mood you got a good butt whippin any place you happened to be.

After I got married the subject of the wood shed came up and one of my sister in in laws said you came from a violent family I guess. This was after columbine too.

I said my folks had 5 kids and not a one has ever been in jail for any thing. Not a one of them has killed any one or even shot any one and every one of them owns guns even my sisters.

Now over 30 years later that sister in law has no children.

Todays world has just to many I am telling you for the last time and that was 10,582 nd time they were told that to the kid.

Also the people who just have to report that you snached your acting up child out of the shopping cart and smaked them a few times on their butts to get their attention so they under stand when you say NO or STOP IT they know you mean it.[/B.

Parents today are afraid to punish their kids, they fall and bruise a arm and go to school you have child welfare people knocking on your door.

Prisons are country clubs these days. Hey you can even get your weekly nookie.

Isn't any wonder there is so many shootings going on, Got name famous for a while even if it is negtive and no death pentlys in a lot of places any longer.

I say fine the news media a million every time they say/print the perps name.
Shouldn't be any more, just that a crazied nut killed a bunch of school kids.

My kids grew up with guns and they haven't killed any one yet either. I didn't have a wood shed but do have a pole barn.

:D Al

That part always gets me :roll:

You're what's known as a Fudd. You only want the gun(s) you choose to be "allowed", sorry (not really), not how the 2A works. You're not as much a big family of "gun lovers" as you think/claim, but part of those who've fallen victim to fake news and feelings.

Used to be a parents responsibility to raise their kids, now it's social media, video games, and public schools with an agenda. Sorry, ain't buyin' what you're trying to sell.

We've taken child rearing from parents and handed it over to the government. Why aren't you mentioning all the failure of the current system which has allowed much of this to happen? Incidents unreported, actions not taken, criminal records swept under the rug to "protect these poor children" (who then choose to become murderers).

Yep, add more regulations, makes perfect sense.

Here's a novel thought......lets make killing others against the law. There ya go, problem solved.

Not sure what a FUDD is,or who WE is? Not sure about the fake news thing either?I mean,are you referring to the school shooting as fake news,or the 17 dead?
Your opinion is great,but you know nothing about my family,beliefs or history.But thanks for sharing

Last edited:
YT (Google) and BookofFace are finally being exposed for what they are. Lots of people, and several businesses are pulling support from them.

Check-out TheGunTube, and HookTube as alternatives.

Poor Zuckerberg has sure been doing damage control (fake "oh, I'm sooooo sorry") the past few days. Funny, how he knew just when to sell his stock just prior to the crash in value....which he created. Maybe he can get some Martha Stewart cookies for comfort food.

Thanks for the alternative suggestions.

I hear ya Jerry. I'm not happy with YouTube's anti-gun stance either. I enjoy the site so I guess I'll continue using it for other videos and get my gun fix elsewhere.

I'm pretty ingrained in Google's products, and trying to figure out how to change that. I'm disgusted with their behavior.

I'm hoping that someone will sue them for violations. We're going to find out, via Dennis Prager, if they are considered common use, and therefore can't do this sort of thing.

Not sure what a FUDD is,or who WE is? Not sure about the fake news thing either?I mean,are you referring to the school shooting as fake news,or the 17 dead?
Your opinion is great,but you know nothing about my family,beliefs or history.But thanks for sharing

Was the person that shot them a law abiding person? NO there are laws that are in effect to stop them. The media tries to make it illegal to check on their past history so they can be stopped.

Prisons are country clubs these days. Hey you can even get your weekly nookie.
:D Al

Very nice Riff! You had me from jump! I got some stories about a guy I know...48yrs old next week...I've known this damn guy since he was 8yrs old....So yeah...In retrospect, Compared to my Life as a steady Eddie dependable punchclock plow mule, Faithful Husband of 40yrs etc... What a Wonderful Life he has had! He has never had to work a steady job, make a house payment, or even stay married to one girl through Good and Bad...Hell!...He even stole his own Grandmothers car and went on a royal ripper! She still thinks he is a peach and send him money on his birthday!?!

He's been Living the Life of Riley in and out of the Slammer for 35yrs! Dental, Medical, weightlifting to stay in shape! Interesting people to bullcrap with on the daily...No garbage cans to haul to the street! 3 Hots and a cot! No end of the Steady trim available has this guy gotten just by bullcrapping!!

..In comparison to his accomplishments, here I am, getting no No trim at all unless its self inflicted, no health insurance, havnt seen a doctor in 10yrs, gotta go to work all the time to keep this Household afloat, self employed, driving around in a clackity clack 2001 Chevy Prism?...Metal detecting for totlot pennies? No retirement, or SS or anything to look forward to except a merciful painless death? Is that too much for a guy to hope for?

Yeah! I could use a few years off in confinement! Catch up on my writings, play some cards, sleep in...Maybe even get some hot tang on the outside just by bullcrapping floozies on the free Prison internet?? :laughing: Damn! I aint seen 'weekly nookie' since 1981! At my age, We are talking twice per year tops! Even then, including foreplay, total time expended is less than a 'Walking Dead' commercial...I dont like to brag...

Last edited:

Since you couldn't bother yourself to look it up, I'll spoon feed it to you.

Fudd- https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Fudd

You're a Fudd to a "T". Nothing wrong with that I guess, as long as you don't attempt to go on about how 2A supportive you are, because you aren't. Fudds even belong to the NRA (which is why it's needs flushed and rebooted as well).

"We" was meaning as a society. Seriously, you're just pulling my leg here, right?

Did you bother to read all the failures of LE and the school which lead-up to the situation you mentioned? One mistake after another, after another. Just last week they caught one of the Deputies sent to guard the school, asleep in his car.

You stated your point clearly when you sided with agreeing to censorship.

Freedom is scary for some.

You know I'm fine with "Common Sense Gun laws", but I think those are in place already.

I'm a black gun owner and love it. And every time there is a senseless shooting like this, I open mindedly think, ok maybe it's time to do something......then I think would it have stopped anything? No.

The issue is in my opinion, is the thought process.

1, lack of parenting.no discipline, refusing to tell them no
2, not utilizing the Golden Rule"
3. Kicking God Out our lives, go back to rule 2
4. Lack of installing work ethic in the kids.
5. We are never thankful for what we have and are envious of others.

Kids bully, tease, haze others, and post this scrap on social media. And wonder why other kids finally snap. AND WE REFUSE TO THINK OUR KIDS DID THAT AND DISCIPLE THEM, SO WE BLAME THE GUN.

We think of prisons as a punishment center, and when someone feels "They paid their debt..."-------prisons are not to punish the VIOLATOR but to protect law abiding citizens.

Social media, has many feeling too sorry for themselves, thinking they are slighted and now they can only survive if they have medication or professional help. For rice cakes be thankful for what you have!

Social acceptance of drugs and violence. Sorry but lock them up to protect the rest of us. Some will say I imprisonment cost too much, but they are too blind to see the cost in lives, property and dollars we spend when these idiots run free.

IF YOU, wish to take my gun I choose to protect my home, fix the social issues and start locking up the criminals first, then tell me your side.

By the way, you want to take the bump stocks, fine I have a belT Loop. THINK PEOPLE

While I agree and disagree with several opinions stated from several individuals in this thread, I think we can all agree that It's burial papers have been signed and we should say RIP till the next one...:D

Back
Top Bottom